Are you certain that your home’s circuits are able to meet your continued electronic demands without any trouble? Mr. Electric of Central Kentucky offers professional circuit installation and updates for home and business owners in Lexington, KY and the surrounding areas. Older residential and commercial electrical systems may not be equipped to handle all the increased demands of today’s gadgets, electronics, and appliances. One way to keep up with your electrical demands is to add more outlets to your property, but that can also lead to problems if the circuits are unable to accommodate them. Our professional electricians upgrade circuitry to provide peace of mind, so you don’t have to worry about damaging your electrical system or electronics. Learn more about our electrical circuit installations and upgrades, and get in touch with us today to schedule an appointment or request a quote.
Do You Need to Upgrade Your Circuits?
You may not realize that you need to upgrade your circuits, but your people, property, and electronics are all reasons to invest in upgraded circuitry. Updating your circuits should not be a DIY job or left to your local handyman. Our electricians have the expertise, experience, and equipment needed to install and upgrade circuits efficiently and safely. The following are some of the many reasons why you should update your circuits:
- Satellite or Cable Television – Adding cable or satellite TV to bedrooms in your home means you should upgrade your circuits to handle increased electrical demands.
- Home Entertainment Centers – Adding a new entertainment center to your living room means you want to ensure your circuits can accommodate all your electronics, such as TVs, stereo equipment, DVD players, and more.
- Ceiling Fans – Adding a ceiling fan to your business or home is a great way to stay comfortable while saving electricity. New ceiling fans require the right circuits so you can turn the fans off and on without turning the lights on and off at the same time.
- Overloaded Outlets – If you often experience tripping circuit breakers, wish your space had more outlets, or find yourself using too many power strips or extension cords, our team has the solutions you need.
- Home Efficiency Upgrades – Our electricians can help you save money while doing your part for the environment when you’re ready to install an electric vehicle charging station, solar water heater, or solar panels.
- Specialty Lighting – Adding lights to your interior or exterior can provide a number of benefits, but you’ll need to ensure you have the right circuits to meet increased electrical demands to offer more security, set the right mood, or enhance visibility.
- Security Systems – It’s essential to protect your home or business, but adding a new security system requires the right circuits to support the control panel.
- Appliances – Adding new, large appliances to your home or commercial facility means you need an electrical inspection and may need to have your circuits upgraded.
- Emergency Generators – Be prepared when the grid goes down with an emergency power generator. Adding a generator to your home or business means you need dedicated sub-panels in place.
- Outdoor Electricity – You can extend your home’s livable space or add a patio to your restaurant to take advantage of the beautiful Central Kentucky weather. Our electricians can ensure you have the proper circuit for holiday lighting, pools and hot tubs, sprinkler system, entertainment systems, and more.
- Home Office Equipment – With more Americans working from home than ever before, it’s important to ensure you have the proper electrical system to support your home office equipment and stay productive.
- Garages or Workshops – Use these spaces to work on projects without having to constantly unplug and re-plug devices when you need to use power tools. Our team can install the right outlets so you can keep everything plugged in at the same time.
Dedicated Kitchen Circuit Installation and Service
If tripping circuit breakers is a frequent occurrence in your home, your appliances may not be connected to dedicated circuits. The National Electrical Code requires dedicated circuits for major electrical appliances such as refrigerators because they ensure that appliances can operate safely.
Exterior Building Circuit Installation and Service
Exterior buildings provide valuable space for a range of needs. Equipping those outbuildings with electricity makes them more accessible day and night and expands their functionality. Your local Mr. Electric® provides electrical services for detached buildings in your area.
Hot Tub Circuit Installation and Service
A safe and effective hot tub installation requires a dedicated circuit. That circuit supplies power exclusively to the hot tub, and it should be installed by a licensed electrician.
Outdoor Kitchen Circuit Installation and Service
Few home upgrades are as functional and appealing as an outdoor kitchen. If you enjoy cooking and want to spend more time outdoors, this renovation will be worth it. Allow your local Mr. Electric® advise about your outdoor kitchen electrical requirements and perform expert electrical services.
Pool Circuit Installation and Service
Keeping your pool healthy and clear requires a pool pump, which in turn requires its own dedicated circuit. Your local Mr. Electric® offers full-service pool circuit installation, from obtaining the appropriate permits to connecting the pump to your home’s electrical panel.
Subpanel Installation and Service
The main electrical panel in your home is the conduit through which all of your home’s electricity is distributed throughout the house. Every home has one. Some homes also have a subpanel (or multiple subpanels) installed to distribute electricity to a specific, often distant, area of the property.
Tankless Water Heater Electrical Circuit Service
Make sure your household has a steady, reliable supply of hot water by having a tankless water heater installed. Your local Mr. Electric can upgrade your existing wiring for your new tankless water heater. For electric tankless water heaters, we also offer full installation service!