Professional Circuit Installation & Upgrades in Lexington, KY
Protecting Your Home, Family, & Electronics
Are you certain that your home’s circuits are able to meet your continued electronic demands without any trouble? Mr. Electric of Central Kentucky offers professional circuit installation and updates for home and business owners in Lexington, KY and the surrounding areas. Older residential and commercial electrical systems may not be equipped to handle all the increased demands of today’s gadgets, electronics, and appliances. One way to keep up with your electrical demands is to add more outlets to your property, but that can also lead to problems if the circuits are unable to accommodate them. Our professional electricians upgrade circuitry to provide peace of mind, so you don’t have to worry about damaging your electrical system or electronics. Learn more about our electrical circuit installations and upgrades, and get in touch with us today to schedule an appointment or request a quote.
How You Can Prevent Electrical Circuit Overloads
There’s a good chance that you are living in a home that has outdated circuitry. You don’t want to damage your valuable electronics and appliances, so the team at Mr. Electric of Central Kentucky offers residential electrical circuit installation and updates to ensure everything is up to date. Businesses often have a lot of valuable equipment, so we also offer commercial electrical circuit installation and updates to protect your inventory. Our professional electricians are happy to answer your questions related to the cost to install new electrical circuits. When electrical circuits overload, you will be at risk for fires or electrocution, and productivity can come to a screeching halt. Keep your family, customers, employees, and devices safe by ensuring your property is protected from overloaded circuits.
Do You Need to Upgrade Your Circuits?
You may not realize that you need to upgrade your circuits, but your people, property, and electronics are all reasons to invest in upgraded circuitry. Updating your circuits should not be a DIY job or left to your local handyman. Our electricians have the expertise, experience, and equipment needed to install and upgrade circuits efficiently and safely. The following are some of the many reasons why you should update your circuits:
- Satellite or Cable Television – Adding cable or satellite TV to bedrooms in your home means you should upgrade your circuits to handle increased electrical demands.
- Home Entertainment Centers – Adding a new entertainment center to your living room means you want to ensure your circuits can accommodate all your electronics, such as TVs, stereo equipment, DVD players, and more.
- Ceiling Fans – Adding a ceiling fan to your business or home is a great way to stay comfortable while saving electricity. New ceiling fans require the right circuits so you can turn the fans off and on without turning the lights on and off at the same time.
- Overloaded Outlets – If you often experience tripping circuit breakers, wish your space had more outlets, or find yourself using too many power strips or extension cords, our team has the solutions you need.
- Home Efficiency Upgrades – Our electricians can help you save money while doing your part for the environment when you’re ready to install an electric vehicle charging station, solar water heater, or solar panels.
- Specialty Lighting – Adding lights to your interior or exterior can provide a number of benefits, but you’ll need to ensure you have the right circuits to meet increased electrical demands to offer more security, set the right mood, or enhance visibility.
- Security Systems – It’s essential to protect your home or business, but adding a new security system requires the right circuits to support the control panel.
- Appliances – Adding new, large appliances to your home or commercial facility means you need an electrical inspection and may need to have your circuits upgraded.
- Emergency Generators – Be prepared when the grid goes down with an emergency power generator. Adding a generator to your home or business means you need dedicated sub-panels in place.
- Outdoor Electricity – You can extend your home’s livable space or add a patio to your restaurant to take advantage of the beautiful Central Kentucky weather. Our electricians can ensure you have the proper circuit for holiday lighting, pools and hot tubs, sprinkler system, entertainment systems, and more.
- Home Office Equipment – With more Americans working from home than ever before, it’s important to ensure you have the proper electrical system to support your home office equipment and stay productive.
- Garages or Workshops – Use these spaces to work on projects without having to constantly unplug and re-plug devices when you need to use power tools. Our team can install the right outlets so you can keep everything plugged in at the same time.
Schedule Professional Circuit Services Today
Now that you know more about the benefits of upgrading your circuits, it’s time to act so you don’t leave yourself in the dark. Mr. Electric of Central Kentucky offers comprehensive residential and commercial electrical services, including child-proof outlets, dedicated computer circuitry, GFCI outlets, surge protectors, ceiling fans, commercial energy audits, EV chargers, generators, lighting services, and more. Our services are backed up by our labor and parts guarantees, so you can rest easy knowing the job will be done right. We are proud to be part of the Neighborly® family of home service providers. Contact us today to schedule service or request a quote.