Professional Electrical Outlet Installation in Lexington, KY
Installing Electrical Outlets for Homes & Businesses
Many energy-related problems you may be having in your home or business can be resolved safely and effectively by installing new electrical outlets. Mr. Electric of Central Kentucky offers professional electrical outlet installation services for homes and businesses in Lexington, KY. Our electricians will ensure your building is up to code and you have enough outlets for all your electrical demands. If your circuit breakers trip frequently, upgrading your outlets is the solution you need. You won’t have to worry about family members or employees arguing over outlet space after we perform electrical outlet installation. Our licensed and insured electrical experts install many types of outlets, including USB outlets, two-duplex outlets, and more. Eliminate your cord-crowding situations and protect your people and belongings. Learn more about our services and get in touch with us today to request a quote.
We Install Many Types of Electrical Outlets
You might be surprised to learn how many types of electrical outlets are available for homes and businesses in Central Kentucky, Lexington, or Versailles, KY. Before you install new electrical outlets, you’ll want a basic understanding of the kinds available to you. The experts at Mr. Electric of Central Kentucky are here to help if you have any questions or need clarification about which types of outlets you should add to your home or business. Learn more about your electrical outlet options:
- Smart Outlets – If you have a lot of smart devices in your home, you’ll want smart outlets. Take advantage of technology while monitoring your home from anywhere in the world.
- USB Outlets – Eliminate the need for USB adaptors when you plug your smartphone and other devices directly into the wall using a USB cord and USB outlet.
- Arc Fault Circuit Interrupter (AFCI) Outlets – AFCI outlets protect buildings from fires. The outlets detect power arcs while they happen and stop them in their tracks.
- Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI) Outlets – A GFCI outlet will protect your family, employees, or customers from electric shocks by sensing abnormal current flows and then stopping electricity from flowing into your outlet.
- Switched Outlets – These outlets are part power switch, part power receptacle. Switched outlets allow you to turn your appliances on and off by flipping a switch. An example of a switched outlet is the light switch you turn on when you enter your home that turns on a lamp. Switched outlets are also ideal for hard-to-reach devices.
- Two-Duplex Outlets – These outlets allow you to double the standard outlet from two to four plug spaces. Two-duplex outlets can be used for kitchen counters, home offices, entertainment centers, and other areas.
- Tamper-Resistant Outlets – Keeping your kids safe should always be a priority. We install child-resistant or child proof outlets to protect small children from the threat of being electrocuted or shocked. These outlets cannot easily be removed and can still be operated safely by adults.
- 15-amp Outlets – Standard 15-amp three-pronged outlets are ideal for hallways, guest bedrooms, and other spaces.
- 20-amp Outlets – The next step up from a standard outlet, 20-amp outlets are ideal for appliances and kitchen counters. You can tell 20-amp outlets from 15-amp outlets by the left wire plug that has a horizontal slot with the higher amp version.
- 30-amp Outlets – These outlets are designed for large appliances, including gas dryers and RV shore power outlets.
- 50-amp Outlets – The most powerful outlet available for residential buildings is a 50-amp outlet which can be used for electric dryers, ovens, and more.
Schedule Your Electrical Outlet Installation Today
Mr. Electric of Central Kentucky is happy to answer any questions you have about the cost to install electrical outlets, which outlets would be best for your home or business, and more. Our professional electricians can also install outdoor electrical outlets to extend your living space and make the most of your property. Contact us today to schedule service or request a quote.