Need Circuit Breaker Replacement in Lexington, KY?
Expert Circuit Breaker Replacement Service & Upgrades
The electrical system on your property relies on a properly working circuit breaker to power all your electronics, appliances, and systems. As technology continues to advance, there's never a better time to ensure your circuit breaker is professionally upgraded to support your current and future electrical needs in Central Kentucky and the surrounding areas, including Lexington and Versailles.
When you need the circuit breaker in your home or business replaced, there’s only one company you to call. At Mr. Electric of Central Kentucky, our licensed electricians are highly skilled in circuit breaker replacement and upgrades. Whether you've experienced some common warning signs that your circuit breaker is defective or you want to have your current circuits inspected, our team can provide a thorough inspection, replacement, or upgrade to ensure your entire electrical system runs efficiently and reliably. Reach out to our team today!
What Is an Electrical Circuit Overload? How Can I Prevent It?
Overloads can happen when your circuits, outlets, or wiring isn't updated to have enough capacity for all your electrical needs. More electricity is transferred across the electrical wire than the circuit can handle. For example, if you're running your space heater from the same outlet your computer is plugged into, your circuit might not have enough amperage to support both devices, causing it to be tripped and cutting power to anything plugged into the outlet. The licensed electricians at Mr. Electric of Central Kentucky can upgrade or replace the circuit breaker in your home or business to ensure your electrical system operates safely, reliably, and without overloads.
When Should I Replace or Upgrade My Circuits?
There are several reasons property owners have their circuit breaker upgraded or replaced, including:
- Overloaded Outlets – If your circuit breakers trip often or you find yourself using extension cords to support all your devices, you should consider a professional circuit breaker replacement.
- Security Systems – Property owners who wish to install a security system to ward off intruders should have their circuit breaker connected to their electrical system by a professional electrician.
- Specialty Lighting – Whether you want to add recessed lighting, track lighting, task lighting, accent lighting, or other specialty light fixtures, we can help ensure they’re connected to your circuit correctly.
- Appliances – Do you want to add an additional heavy-duty appliance to your home? You'll need a licensed electrician to ensure your outlets are properly connected to your circuit.
- Additional Outdoor Electricity – Whether you’re improving your outdoor space with landscape lighting or outdoor appliances, we can help ensure the electrical installation process goes smoothly.
- Ceiling Fans – Do you wish you could turn your ceiling fan on without the light turning on? We can help with ceiling fan customizations.
- Emergency Generator Installation – Emergency generators need to have a dedicated sub-panel of their own. Mr. Electric can help ensure the installation is done correctly.
- Home Entertainment Centers – Home entertainment systems today require significant power to operate. Do you wish you could plug all your electronics into the same circuit without tripping your circuit breaker?
- Home Office Equipment – Do you have a home office or workspace? We can help install additional outlets to support all your electrical needs.
- Cable or Satellite TV – If you want to add cable or satellite television in specific bedrooms in your home, Mr. Electric has a solution.
- Garage or Workshop – We can make your garage or workspace more functional by adding additional outlets.
- Home Efficiency Upgrades – Whether you’re installing solar panels or an electric vehicle charging station at your house, we can help ensure your electrical system can handle the extra load.
How Much Does It Cost to Replace Circuit Breakers?
Depending on the size and scope of the job and the number of breakers that need to be replaced, circuit breaker replacement typically costs between one and two hundred dollars. Call the friendly team at Mr. Electric of Central Kentucky today for an exact quote!
Contact Us for Reliable Circuit Breaker Replacement
Whether the current circuit breaker in your home or business in Lexington, KY needs to be replaced, repaired, or upgraded, our licensed electricians will ensure your electrical system is in pristine condition. We’re committed to providing the high-quality craftsmanship our customers deserve. Our team is happy to answer any questions, whether you’re curious about our replacement process or want an estimate for circuit breaker replacement cost. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!