Home Electrical Repairs in Lexington, KY
Professional Electrical Upgrades
When the electricity in your home isn’t working correctly, trust our team to repair it. Mr. Electric of Central Kentucky provides professional electrical repairs in Lexington, KY. Our service professionals quickly determine the electric components in your home that need electrical repairs. We are trained to increase your home’s safety with electrical repair services. The electrical components in your home can suffer from a lack of maintenance, faulty wiring, and other issues. Our team will determine if you need electrical component upgrades to meet safety codes. Reach out to our service professionals to request electrical repair services.
Expert Electrical Repairs for Your Home
Mr. Electric of Central Kentucky provides comprehensive electrical services for homes in Central Kentucky. We understand electricity is a vital part of your home. We safely perform electrical repairs and ensure it’s in perfect health. Some of the most common electrical repairs we provide include the following:
- Ceiling Fan Repair Services – We perform ceiling fan repairs as an alternative to replacing the entire fan. Ceiling fans have many working components that can be repaired quickly.
- Circuit Breaker Replacement – If your circuit breakers constantly trip, it may be time for a circuit breaker replacement. We can increase your electrical capacity to ensure your home can keep up with its energy demands.
- Wiring Upgrades – We often perform wiring upgrades for older homes with aluminum or knob and tube wiring. We can help your wiring meet building codes for safety.
- Electrical Panel Repairs – When your electrical panel cannot keep up with your home’s energy demands, we can repair or replace it. We’ll increase the electricity flow of your home.
- Lighting Repairs – We can address any lighting problems throughout your home. Our team will replace landscape lighting, repair light switches, and more.
What Is an Electrical Short Circuit?
When the electrical current flows through a shorter pathway instead of following its intended circuit, it creates a short circuit. This is a problem because it will break the circuit and interrupt your electricity. We can help you manage and prevent short circuits with proper planning and an upgraded electrical panel.
Professional Electrical Repair Benefits
The most significant benefit of professional electrical upgrades and repairs is the peace of mind of knowing your home is safer from an electrical fire. Other benefits of Mr. Electric of Central Kentucky’s electrical repairs include the following:
- Increases Safety – We help boost the safety of your property with the proper electric upgrades.
- Boosts Energy Efficiency – Our professional electrical upgrades help lower your energy bills to boost energy efficiency.
- Expert Advice – We provide professional advice on electrical repairs that will help increase the safety of your home.
- Electricity Codes – Our professionals ensure your home meets electricity codes to help lowers your risk of electrical shock or fire.
Signs You Need Electrical Repairs
Electricity can be a dangerous part of your home, so it’s important to treat it with respect. The most common signs you need electrical repairs include the following:
- Increased electrical bills
- Lights too bright or too dim
- Switches that shock you
- Frayed wires
- Constantly tripped circuit breakers
- Burning smell
- Flickering lights
- Constant blown fuses
- Frayed wires
Thorough Electrical Inspections
We are highly trained to diagnose and repair all types of electrical problems. Once we determine the issue, we offer an estimate for our electrical repair services. We will ensure you understand the process. Our professionals can inspect, diagnose, and repair any of the following electrical components:
- Circuit breakers
- EV chargers
- Ceiling fans
- Panel boxes
- Surge protectors
Choose Mr. Electric of Central Kentucky
Our service professionals put your electrical safety first. Our team provides comprehensive electrical services to Central Kentucky. We do our best to offer electrical repairs before deciding whether you need a replacement. We always offer honest pricing for your services and never charge overtime fees. You’re in the best possible hands with our team of electrical service professionals.
Contact Us for Electrical Repairs
If you notice any signs of electrical problems, contact us as soon as possible. It’s important to remember that too much electricity will overload an out-of-date electrical system. We will quickly find an effective solution. Contact us today to request an estimate for our electrical repair services.