Install exhaust fans in Lakeland, FL, and nearby areas.
Professional Exhaust Fan Installation in Lakeland, FL
Even though exhaust fans are small, they provide a vital service in your home: they remove stale, dirty, and muggy air, and unwanted odors so a room stays more comfortable. They are particularly useful in bathrooms and kitchens, where steam, moisture, and smoke can cause mold and damage. At Mr. Electric of Lakeland, we offer professional exhaust fan installation in Lakeland, Plant City, and Winter Haven, FL. We specialize in installing an exhaust fan for new construction, home additions, remodels, and renovations, and replacing broken or outdated exhaust fans. Call us today to schedule exhaust fan installation services or to determine if you need exhaust fan repair.
Understand the Purpose of the Exhaust Fan
Exhaust fans are crucial to maintaining the health and safety of your home. They remove pollutants from the air, like smoke and dust, that can cause health problems like allergies, asthma, and respiratory issues. They also vent steam and moisture outside, so they don’t damage your home or cause mold or mildew growth. Finally, exhaust fan installation also extends the lifespan of other belongings, like your electrical appliances, heating and cooling system, air filters, furniture, textiles, sound equipment, paint and wallpaper, tiles, and more by protecting them from humidity, smoke, and condensation. Exhaust fans function by pushing hot air out through a vent system, while pulling fresh, cool air inside. When the fan turns on, the rotation and angle of the blades draw hot air towards the fan, and it is exhausted out of the room. Some exhaust systems use a thermostat that automatically turns the fan on when the room reaches a specific temperature. A professional electrician can install an exhaust fan in your home or repair an existing fan.
Determine Where To Install an Exhaust Fan
You should install an exhaust fan as close to the ceiling of the room being vented as possible. Because hot air rises, this will improve the efficiency of venting and cooling. If you complete an exhaust fan install too low on a wall, you won’t be able to exhaust the hot air above it. Our team recommends installing an exhaust fan in each of these rooms:
- Bathroom – Bathroom exhaust fan installation removes odors, moisture, and steam out of the bathroom where it is safely vented outside. This eliminates foggy mirrors, humidity, and mold and mildew growth. It can also prevent peeling paint and wallpaper and soggy towels.
- Kitchen – Kitchen exhaust fan installation removes cooking odors, smoke, steam, grease, heat, and natural gas fumes from the kitchen and transfers them outside the home. Using a kitchen exhaust fan will protect your kitchen appliances and improve their efficiency.
- Garage – Garage exhaust fan installation removes unhealthy and dangerous fumes from the garage and prevents them from entering your home.
- Attic – Attic exhaust fan installation expels hot air, moisture, and steam outside the home and reduces your risk of condensation, humidity, wood rot, and mold and mildew growth. Attic exhaust fans also improve the efficiency of your home’s cooling system.
Review Our Exhaust Fan Installation Services
We offer professional, reliable, and affordable exhaust fan installation services. Before we begin an exhaust fan install, we will assess your home for safety hazards, and determine where we should complete exhaust fan installation. Exhaust fan installation requires proper wiring and ventilation, so it’s best to use a professional to make sure it gets done safely and correctly. We specialize in replacing exhaust fans that are too small, aren’t powerful enough, or aren’t properly vented. We can also determine if you would benefit from installing a multi-functional fan to further improve air flow and ventilation. Our exhaust fan installation services include:
- Exhaust fan inspections and repair
- Exhaust fan installation
- New construction exhaust fan installation
- Exhaust fan install for remodels, renovations, and additions
- Ceiling fan installations
Why Choose Mr. Electric for Exhaust Fan Install
At Mr. Electric of Lakeland, our experienced service technicians tackle each job with efficiency and attention to detail. We are committed to our service philosophy, which focuses on maintaining professionalism, reliability, safety, and convenience for every customer. Each member of our team undergoes extensive training and is dedicated to high-quality workmanship and exceptional customer service. We complete in-home consultations and home electrical safety inspections to maintain the comfort, safety, and value of each customer’s home. Our Advantage Plan gives members access to priority scheduling of professional electrical services, including inspections, repairs, and installation. Members also get access to special deals.
Call Today About Installing an Exhaust Fan in Lakeland, FL
Call us today or contact us online to schedule exhaust fan installation services in Lakeland, Plant City, or Winter Haven, FL. We will send one of our experienced home service professionals to your home to determine the perfect placement for exhaust fan installation. We can also provide an estimate for the cost of installing an exhaust fan.