We Provide Electrical Safety Inspections in Lakeland, FL
Reliable Electrical Safety Inspections in Lakeland, FL
Scheduling routine home electrical safety inspections will reduce your risk of needing costly electrical repairs. Electrical safety inspection services uncover hidden safety issues and defects and help your electrician plan electrical repairs and new electrical installations. At Mr. Electric of Lakeland, we offer free electrical safety inspections in Lakeland, Plant City, and Winter Haven, FL as part of every service call. Our electrical safety inspection services can identify fire hazards, improper or faulty wiring, overloaded circuits, improperly rated outlets, and more. Call us today to schedule a safety inspection to maintain the electrical safety of your home.
Review the Importance of Electrical Safety Inspections
The National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) reports that the most common cause of property damage in homes is fires caused by electrical problems or faulty wiring. The United States Consumer Product Safety Commission (USCPSC) reports that the leading cause of electrocutions is small appliances operating on faulty wiring or inadequate amperage. Our team of home service professionals conducts electrical safety inspections to quickly uncover common and uncommon safety dangers throughout the home, and reduce your risk of electrocution, fire, explosion, injury, death, power outages, and short circuits.
Determine if You Need a Safety Inspection
We complete electrical safety inspection services in conjunction with all service calls, and you can also schedule one if you are selling your home, moving into a new home, installing new appliances, renovating or remodeling your home, or if you aren’t sure when your last home electrical safety inspection was conducted. We recommend that homeowners schedule safety inspections every 10 years. Here’s a look at when you should schedule an electrical safety inspection of your home:
- Your last electrical safety inspection was 10 or more years ago.
- Your home is over 25 years old, and your last safety inspection was over three years ago.
- You are a landlord or own a rental property and your last safety inspection was over three years ago, or you have a new tenant moving in.
- You plan on purchasing a new home or have just moved into a new home.
- You are planning renovations, remodeling, or a home addition.
- You are going to install new high-energy appliances like a washing machine, dryer, or dishwasher.
- Your home appliances were installed over 10 years ago.
- Your insurance company requires an electrical safety inspection.
- Electrical issues have come up or you suspect there may be a safety concern.
Go Over Our Electrical Safety Inspection Services
Our home electrical safety inspections can identify potential electrical hazards, uncover issues from past homeowners, and determine if your home is up to modern electrical safety codes established by the National Electrical Code. During each home electrical safety inspection, we will assess:
- All appliances
- Electrical wiring, including in new construction, homes you are considering purchasing, newly purchased homes, and before, during, and after home renovations, remodels, and additions.
- Fire, carbon monoxide, and other safety alarm systems.
- The energy-efficiency and safety of all current electrical systems.
- All electrical switches and outlets, including GFCI outlets, surge protectors, receptacles, grounding systems, and all other electrical components.
- Light bulb wattage.
- Shock or electrocution hazards.
- AFCI operation.
- Safety and security lighting.
- Electrical panel and circuit breaker inspections.
- Outdoor electrical systems.
Discover the Benefits of Maintaining Electrical Safety
Thorough home electrical safety inspections prevent unnecessary accidents and reduce the risk of dangerous situations that could affect your health and safety or damage your property. If your home wiring is faulty or not up to code, you are at a greater risk of needing extensive electrical repairs in the future. Maintaining your home’s electrical safety will catch issues early before they become dangerous or require expensive electrical repairs. The benefits of scheduling routine electrical safety inspections through our team at Mr. Electric of Lakeland include:
- Reduce the risk of fire, electrocution, property damage, injury, death, explosion, and power outages.
- Save money and maintain the value of your home.
- Avoid problems with your electronics and appliances.
- Maintain the efficiency of your electrical system.
- Detect problems early enough, before they get more serious and expensive.
- Maintain compliance with National Electrical Code standards.
- Avoid making a bad investment in a home with electrical issues.
- Ensure electrical work on remodels, repairs, renovations, home additions, and new construction is completed correctly and safely.
- Assess outdated or dangerous wiring.
- Identify poor installations, maintenance, and repairs completed by previous homeowners or electricians.
Schedule Professional Inspection Services in Lakeland, FL
Call us today or contact us online to schedule professional electrical safety inspection services in Lakeland, Plant City, or Winter Haven, FL. Our team of experienced home service professionals provides thorough, meticulous, and extensive safety inspections, designed to uncover common and uncommon electrical dangers and safety issues. We also conduct electrical safety inspections as part of every service call, at no additional cost.