Expert Recessed Lighting Installation Services in Tulsa, OK
Installing Recessed Lights to Boost Ambiance & Home Value
Recessed lighting is an excellent way to improve the aesthetics of your home or business. Mr. Electric of Tulsa offers professional recessed lighting installation services for homes and businesses in Tulsa, OK. We offer a number of designs and styles designed to make your space more inviting. Our team is with you every step of the way, from selecting the right lighting for your home or business to installing LED recessed lighting. Learn more about our recessed lighting installation services, and get in touch with us today to request a quote.
What Is Recessed Lighting?
There are many types of lighting available for homes and businesses in Tulsa, Broken Bow, and Bixby, OK. Recessed lighting is an excellent choice. This type of lighting is installed in the ceiling with finished trim. Sometimes called in-ceiling lighting, recessed lighting offers several benefits for home and business owners. The licensed and insured electricians at Mr. Electric of Tulsa install recessed lighting fixtures and can create a lighting plan to maximize the best features of your commercial or residential property. We’re Oklahoma’s preferred team if you want to install recessed lights, so contact us today.
The Components of Recessed Lighting Fixtures
Recessed lighting has three main components:
- Housing – The housing component of recessed lighting is sometimes referred to as the can. This part is concealed within the ceiling where the wiring for the light is located.
- Trim – The trim is the decorative part of the recessed lighting that you can see when looking up. Our team can customize your recessed lighting trim based on your preferences.
- Bulb – The light bulb provides the source of light for your recessed lighting fixture. We are here to help you select the proper wattage and heat for your recessed lighting bulbs to prevent fires in the ceiling.
The Benefits of Installing Recessed Lighting in Your Home
You have many lighting options for your home or business, so it makes sense to explore the benefits of recessed lighting. In-ceiling lighting can be a wise investment. Our team is happy to answer your questions about the cost to install recessed lighting and offers estimates for home and business owners. Learn more about why you should consider installing recessed lighting:
- Improved Look & Functionality – Recessed lighting is used to open up smaller spaces. Since the lighting fixture is hidden in the ceiling, it does not take up any space. Recessed lighting is popular for bathrooms, offices, kitchens, and any areas where you want adjustable brightness levels.
- Versatility – Adding a recessed lighting fixture gives you many options when it comes to look and functionality.
- Smart Technology Compatible – Your recessed lighting options are compatible with smart home technology, allowing you to dim your lights, pre-set programs, or turn them off and on with the push of a button.
- Increased Home Value – When it comes time to sell your home or commercial property, recessed lighting fixtures can increase your property value. Many building owners have increased their resale value by adding in-ceiling lighting.
Schedule Recessed Lighting Installation Today
Your local handyman may be capable of installing recessed lighting, but we recommend sticking with the professionals at Mr. Electric of Tulsa. Our qualified and licensed electricians pay close attention to detail and offer the proper amount of care for recessed lighting installations in the openings of ceilings or walls. You can count on our experienced electricians to upgrade your commercial or residential lighting. Contact us today to schedule service or request a quote.