Buying an electric vehicle is an exciting purchase that comes with many benefits, but you’ll need an effective way to charge it at home. Mr. Electric of Tulsa offers professional EVSE chargers installation and service for homes and businesses in Tulsa, OK. Electric vehicle supply equipment (EVSE) is necessary to charge your electric car and help you save money on gas, do your part for the environment, and get better mileage. You don’t want to have to charge your electric vehicle for too long without being able to drive it, so you can rely on our professional electricians for EVSE chargers installation services. Learn more and get in touch with us today to request an estimate.
Adding an EVSE Charging Station to Your Home
If you’re okay with using a level one charger to charge your electric vehicle, you won’t need our help. However, you will need our professionals if you want to install a level two charger at your home or a level three charger at your commercial facility. Installing level two chargers is not a job you should attempt to do yourself. You should never put your safety at risk by working with electricity if you don’t have the experience, expertise, and equipment that our licensed and insured electricians do. Our team offers comprehensive home EVSE charger services, from installation to repairs and more. We are happy to speak with you about your EVSE chargers installation and service costs and answer any questions you might have. Our professionals offer the following:
- Comprehensive inspections of all EVSE equipment before starting the installation process.
- Inspecting your residential or commercial property to ensure all equipment has been installed according to the manufacturer’s specifications.
- Ensuring your EVSE equipment is installed to meet local code requirements and permits, as well as the National Electric Code.
- Upgrading your electrical system for a level two or three EV charger, including new dedicated 40-amp, 240-volt circuits and 8-AWG wiring for level two chargers.
- Performing start-up inspections to ensure all new equipment operates properly while in use.
- Providing each customer with complete EVSE information, including explaining correct usage, equipment features, limitations, necessary maintenance, warranty terms, and more.
EV Charger Installation and Replacement
When it comes to charging up your new EV in half the time, there’s nothing better than a Level 2 charger. And when it comes to installing a fast, efficient Level 2 home charger in your garage, driveway, or carport, you can trust the licensed electricians at your local Mr. Electric®.
EV Charger Repair and Service
Whatever brand of charging station you have, Mr. Electric can repair all components for your home charging station, including: power control units (PCU), battery monitoring systems (BMS), converters, power modules, cords, rectifiers, and dispensers.