When you need an expert to complete electrical repairs at your home or business, Mr. Electric stands ready to assist. Our licensed and experienced electricians perform a wide array of electrical repair services every day, around the clock. When you choose Mr. Electric, you can always expect effective and courteous technicians to get the job done. We perform repairs the right way, the first time, so you can get back to normal immediately.
Electrical Repair Services
Electrical repairs should always be performed by a professional electrician. The risk for electric shock and property damage is simply too great. Therefore, homeowners should keep a trusted local electrician on speed dial in case of electrical problems. Below is a sample of the electrical repair services offered by your local Mr. Electric:
- Circuit Breaker Replacement – If you have a circuit breaker that won’t stop tripping, upgrading to a higher capacity circuit breaker can fix the issue and keep your appliances working when you need them.
- Wire Replacement – Old, outdated wiring can cause many problems, from power outlet malfunctions to house fires. Aluminum wiring poses a major fire risk and should be replaced immediately. From the 1920s to the 1970s, residential electrical systems featured knob and tube wiring. Knob and tube is completely out of building code and poses extreme safety risks to the structure and anyone in it. Installing modern electrical lines will give you a safe and reliable electrical flow.
- Electrical Outlet Replacement – Ancient two-prong outlets no longer meet building codes. Many areas of your home should also have GFCI outlets installed, but older homes are often not up to date with modern electrical safety devices. Any time an outlet stops sending power to devices, smokes, or shows signs of soot on it, turn off the outlet’s circuit breaker and call your electrician to repair it right away.
- Fuse Box Replacement – Antique fuse boxes are another example of old technology that should be replaced. Fuse boxes were the precursor to the modern circuit breaker panel. A good electrician will be able to assess your electrical system and install a new circuit breaker box, making your home safer and your electrical system more functional.
- Electrical Code Updates – If you are hoping to sell your house, you may need to have some modifications done to bring the home up to current electrical codes. Doing so may increase your chances of selling the house in a timely manner and can get a buyer to meet your asking price.
Electrical Repairs Near Me
When you need to find a local electrician fast, look no further than Mr. Electric. With over 200 locations nationwide, your local Mr. Electric isn’t far away. Every Mr. Electric is independently owned, but each one adheres to a Customer Service Philosophy that focuses on professionalism, reliability, safety and convenience. Call 844-866-1367 or schedule an appointment online.