Circuit Breaker Replacement in Land O Lakes
Improve Your Safety With Upgraded Circuit Breakers
Circuit breakers manage the electrical load of your home. As modern-day devices and appliances add to this load, you may need a circuit breaker upgrade. Mr. Electric of Land O' Lakes offers circuit breaker replacement services for Land O’ Lakes, FL, residents. If your circuit breaker panel keeps tripping or your old breakers are having trouble keeping up, let us install a new circuit breaker to keep up with your increased electrical demands. Contact us today to get an estimate on our circuit breaker replacement services.
Signs You Need a Circuit Breaker Replacement
Many older homes have never gotten a circuit breaker upgrade. If your breakers constantly trip, you hear strange sizzle sounds, the system is warm to the touch, or the system has never been upgraded, it may be time for a circuit breaker replacement. Our experts will determine if your home is ready for a breaker upgrade.
How Do I Prevent an Electrical Circuit Overload?
When an overwhelming amount of electricity is transferred across your electrical wires, it causes an
electrical circuit overload. The circuit cannot handle the electricity and trips the switch to cut power to your devices. You can help prevent an electrical circuit overload by upgrading your outlets and the wiring in your home to handle the large amount of electricity.
Replacing a Circuit Breaker for Home Upgrades
If you’re adding features to your home, we recommend contacting our professionals to determine if you need to upgrade or replace your circuits. The most common reasons homeowners upgrade their existing circuit breaker system include the following:
- Overloaded Outlets – When you’re using multiple power strips and need more electrical support, it’s best to upgrade to ensure your outlets aren’t overloaded.
- Specialty Lighting – Specialty lighting like track lighting, accent lighting, and recessed lighting often requires circuit upgrades.
- Additional Outdoor Electricity – Adding outdoor features like a sprinkler system or swimming pool requires more electricity.
- Appliances – Upgraded appliances run on a higher amount of electricity, so your home needs to be able to keep up with the supply and demand.
- Home Entertainment Centers – Home entertainment systems typically have many things plugged in and working simultaneously.
- Garage or Workshop – Many homeowners request new outlets and upgrades to make their garage or workshop more functional.
- Home Efficiency Upgrades – You will need more electricity for modern upgrades, including solar panels, solar water heaters, or electric vehicle charging stations.
Benefits of Circuit Breaker Replacement Services
Most homeowners don’t think much about their circuit breaker system until it has any issues. The best thing about a circuit breaker installation is that it offers an increase in the electrical performance of your home. Some other benefits of a circuit breaker replacement include:
- Lets you plug in multiple devices at one time without energy interruption
- Protects your appliances and devices from electrical surges
- Helps minimize the risk of an electrical fire
- Prevents computer data loss during electricity loss
Upgrade Outdated Fuse Panels
If fuse panels are running the electricity in your home, it is not safe. An outdated electrical system suffers from general wear and tear and cannot typically keep up with modern electrical needs. We will inspect your existing system and help you determine if upgrading is the best thing for your home.
Leave Electricity to the Professionals
Mr. Electric of Land O' Lakes puts your safety first. Circuit breakers are connected directly to electricity. You risk deadly shock if you install a new circuit breaker replacement incorrectly. It’s important only to let our licensed professional electricians install your circuit breaker. We help lower the risk of property loss through electrical surges or fire from an improperly installed circuit breaker. We will install your circuit breaker up to code for insurance and safety reasons. Our team is always friendly, prompt, and professional. We also offer free home electrical system inspections after your professional circuit breaker installation.
The Cost to Replace Circuit Breakers
Mr. Electric of Land O' Lakes always offers upfront pricing without any surprises. The cost of updating and installing circuits is typically between one and two hundred dollars. We typically base the final price on the complexity of the installation and how many replacement breakers we install. Our team always provides free estimates on circuit breaker replacement services.
Contact Mr. Electric of Land O' Lakes
When you need a circuit breaker update, reach out to our qualified electricians. We offer comprehensive electric services to Land O’ Lakes, Port Richey, and Zephyrhills, FL. We can install a new breaker or a complete system. Our professional electricians can help you if your breakers are hot to the touch or sizzling. When we perform our free home electrical system evaluation, we’ll tell you if the existing wiring is intact and provide information on our recommended electrical upgrades. You can count on us. Contact Mr. Electric of Land O' Lakes for a free cost estimate.