Premier Home Generator Installations in Land O Lakes, FL
Mr. Electric of Land O Lakes Provides Electrical Solutions
Mr. Electric of Land O Lakes offers home generator installations to residents in Florida. If you live in Land O Lakes, Port Richey, Zephyrhills, or Wesley Chapel, we are happy to reach you with convenient services when you need them most. When your electricity goes out, or bad weather is approaching, it's always best to have a backup plan. Our team can install generators that'll run even when you lose power in your home. Our goal is to enhance your quality of living in any situation. Contact us today for service.
How Are Generators Useful?
Generators are convenient to keep your electrical system running when something goes wrong. If a bad storm is coming or you have pesky animals that like to eat away at your electrical equipment, these machines ensure you live comfortably until matters can be fixed. Here are the following ways generators are helpful:
- Power Outages: When there is a blackout, insufficient power is available to meet everyone's needs. Extreme temperatures can cause this problem because the power grid can't produce enough energy.
- Stormy Weather: Lightning, hurricanes, tornadoes, snowstorms, and strong winds can cause power outages by knocking down power lines and damaging transformers.
- Animals Causing Damage: Animals can cause power outages too! Sometimes they damage the equipment that carries electricity, the second most common reason for power loss after bad weather.
- Natural Disasters: Earthquakes, floods, and fires can cause widespread power outages affecting many people. These disasters can damage the infrastructure that provides electricity to homes and businesses.
- Car Accidents: When cars crash into power poles, they can damage electrical equipment and cause unexpected power outages. These accidents can disrupt the flow of electricity and interrupt the service.
Types of Standby Home Generators
You can choose from two different types of home generators when purchasing a machine. Both have their own set of qualities and conveniences depending on your needs and desires. If you are unsure which to buy, consider the following traits:
- Portable home generators are smaller, mobile generators that you can move around and use in different locations. They are usually run-on gasoline or propane and must be manually set up and connected to your home's electrical system during a power outage. Portable generators are more affordable and provide enough power to run essential appliances like refrigerators, lights, and fans.
- Home standby generators are larger, permanent ones installed outside your home. They are connected to your home's electrical system and automatically turn on during a power outage. Home standby generators are powered by natural gas or propane and have a higher capacity, allowing them to provide electricity to your entire home, including larger appliances. They are more expensive than portable generators but offer more convenience and reliability.
How to Know Which One Is Right for You
To find the right size generator for your home backup power needs, it's crucial to accurately calculate the total wattage of the devices you want to run. This calculation will help you determine the appropriate generator size. If you'd like assistance, Mr. Electric professionals are available to discuss your electrical requirements. They can help you avoid choosing a generator that is too small, which may not meet your needs, or one that could overload when starting up.
Contact Us Today for Service
Mr. Electric of Land O Lakes is committed to enhancing your quality of life. If you are preparing for a storm or want to take extra measures to keep your electricity running at all costs, generators are a convenient way. No matter how large or small your home is, we can install these machines for any size. When you are ready to take your electrical system to the next level, don't hesitate to call us. Contact us today for service.