Track and Accent Lighting
At Mr. Electric® not only can we service your current lighting fixtures; we can also help you customize any additional lighting needs by installing track lighting or accent lights. Use track and accent lighting to illuminate the architecture and artistic style of your home, enhancing its personality and individuality. Customized lighting is a great way to add a finishing touch to the look of your home.
From simple illumination to customized wall lighting, Mr. Electric has you covered. Give us a call at (844) 866-1367 today!
Keep reading for some great tips for accent and track lighting.
Accent lighting includes torches, sconces, spotlights, and any other type of light that emphasizes a specific item or area of a space. Accent lighting is commonly used in interior design to:
- Highlight artwork
- Display objects
- Light up cabinets, nooks, and alcoves
- Illuminate a specific area for focused lighting
- Light up gardens, shrubs, trees, and flowers
- Make your swimming pool glow
- Use different colored light bulbs to create a distinctive ambiance
Track lighting is a type of adjustable and versatile accent lighting. A track of lights may hold two, three, or several individual lights that may be pointed in whatever direction you wish. Here are a few ways track lighting can illuminate and enhance your home:
- Strategically place track lights in a work area
- Create different moods in a room
- Define separate areas of a space
- Illuminate reading areas
- Set track heads upward to create ambient lighting
- Aim track heads downward to create task lighting
- Tracks can support general and task lighting at the same time
- Re-aim, relocate, remove, or replace lights as needed
Lighting Walls with Accent and Track Lighting
Installing accent lights is a great interior design technique for drawing attention to artwork, wall textures, and any other decorative aspect of your home. Here are just a few suggestions for maximizing the impact of your new lighting scheme:
- Create effective wall washing
- Display key points of interest in architecture and art
- Emphasize textured surfaces
- Set the mood of a room by playing light off paint colors, wallpapers, fabrics, and wood tones
Schedule Your Track and Accent Lighting Installation with Mr. Electric
Our expert electricians are waiting to hear your lighting scheme ideas and make them a reality! Let Mr. Electric help you with your track or accent lighting installation. Call (844) 866-1367 or schedule an appointment online with your local Mr. Electric.