EVSE Chargers Installation & Service in Oklahoma City, OK
Charge Your Electric Car Conveniently From Home
The professionals at Mr. Electric of Oklahoma City make it easy for you to enjoy your new electric vehicle. With years of experience installing and servicing electric vehicle supply equipment (EVSE) chargers, we can help you charge your new car from the comfort and convenience of your home or business in Oklahoma City, OK and the surrounding areas, including Edmond and Yukon.
You can count on our team to provide professional EVSE charger installation and service to help you take advantage of your new electric vehicle's benefits. Whether you recently purchased a car or want to offer EVSE charging stations at your commercial location, we can help. Reach out to our team today to request a quote!
How Do EVSE Chargers Work?
Electric vehicle chargers have their own dedicated circuits that require the amount of power needed to charge an electric car, SUV, or truck. EVSE chargers require a breaker for safety purposes. The experts at Mr. Electric of Oklahoma City can help you choose the right charger for your home or business in Oklahoma City, Edmond, or Yukon, OK. Whether you’re having a charger installed for your own use or your business, we’ll help you get everything set up from start to finish.
Your Home EVSE Chargers Installation & Service Options
Mr. Electric of Oklahoma City offers three types of EVSE chargers. The right charger for you depends on your setup, driving habits, preferences, and budget. We offer the following types of EVSE chargers:
- Level 1 Charger – These chargers are usually given to customers when they purchase an electric vehicle. They can be plugged into a standard three-prong outlet in your garage, and there's no installation required. One of the drawbacks of Level 1 chargers is that they take a long time to charge your vehicle. It can take at least 20 hours to get a full charge on these chargers, which works for some drivers who can easily charge their cars overnight and don’t drive very many miles in one day.
- Level 2 Charger – The Level 2 charger requires a dedicated 240-volt circuit of its own and professional installation by the team at Mr. Electric. It takes around three hours for your vehicle to fully charge. It’s essential to have a licensed professional install your Level 2 charger. DIY installations aren’t safe and could result in damage to your electric vehicle or electrical system.
- Level 3 Charger – Level 3 chargers are standalone and designed for public charging stations because they require an industrial-level power drain. It takes around an hour and a half to charge an electric battery for 160 miles of driving with this charger. Mr. Electric can install standalone chargers at your business in Oklahoma City, OK and the surrounding areas.
Comprehensive Home EVSE Charger Service
In addition to providing residential and commercial EVSE charger installation, we can also resolve any issues you’re experiencing with your current charger. Our electricians will determine if your EVSE charger needs to be replaced or can be repaired. We offer EVSE chargers installation & service cost, so don’t hesitate to reach out to our team. Some of the services Mr. Electric offers for EVSE chargers include:
- Comprehensive inspections of all equipment before installation.
- Upgrading electrical systems for level two or three chargers, including adding new dedicated 40-amp, 240-volt circuits, and 8-AWG wiring if necessary.
- Inspecting your residential or commercial property to ensure your equipment has been installed according to manufacturer specifications.
- Ensuring all your EVSE equipment meets local code requirements and permits, as well as the National Electric Code.
- Providing you with complete information about correct usage, equipment features, limitations, necessary maintenance, warranty terms, and more.
- Performing start-up inspections to ensure all new equipment works correctly while in operation.
Schedule Your Electric Vehicle Charger Service Today
Do you have an electric vehicle? Perhaps you have employees and customers that would benefit from an electric vehicle charging station. We have everything you need to bring the convenience of electric vehicle charging to you. Let Mr. Electric of Oklahoma City make the charging process easy and convenient for you or your customers and employees.
We have years of experience providing home EVSE chargers installation & service to customers throughout Oklahoma City, and the surrounding areas, including Edmond and Yukon. Contact us today to learn more about our electric vehicle charging services or schedule an appointment. We look forward to hearing from you!