Electrical Safety Inspections in Oklahoma City, OK
Electrical Home Safety Inspections for Homeowners
The licensed electricians at Mr. Electric of Oklahoma City are committed to the safety of our customers. Whether providing the highest quality electrical services or ensuring your home is free of safety hazards, our experts go above and beyond for homeowners throughout Oklahoma City, OK and the surrounding areas, including Edmond and Yukon. We can help you with a wide range of safety measures for your home to ensure it’s as safe as possible for your family. From home wiring upgrades to childproof outlets, we have everything you need.
As the largest cause of property damage in house fires across the United States, it’s essential to have a comprehensive electrical home safety inspection done to resolve any potential or existing electrical issues. At Mr. Electric, we hold ourselves to the strictest standards, including compliance with all local and national codes dictated by the National Electrical Code (NEC). Reach out to our team today to schedule your Oklahoma City area home safety inspection. Our electricians can provide a prioritized checklist of recommendations for your residential property!
What Our Safety Inspections Include
Electrical home safety inspections allow licensed electricians to provide homeowners with a detailed assessment of their electrical systems. Our experts check to ensure your wiring, systems, and components (including appliances) meet the most updated legal safety standards and function adequately for efficiency and reliability.
Once our technicians thoroughly inspect your home's electrical system, they will give you a detailed checklist, including areas that require immediate attention, recommendations for improvements, and possibilities for upgrades. When our electricians conduct your electrical safety inspection, they will:
- Check grounding systems
- Test smoke detectors and replace the batteries
- Test carbon monoxide detectors and replace the batteries
- Check the electrical panel for appropriate labels, amps, and operation
- Ensure light bulb wattage is correct for the fixtures
- Check switch and wall outlet operation and condition
- Check ground fault circuit interrupting devices
- Check arc fault circuit interrupting devices
- Check for safety and security lighting
- Check for proper surge protection
- Check all outdoor electrical systems
- Check fuse size and over-current protection
- Inspect and report any potential hazards
- Ensure all junction boxes in attics and crawlspaces are secure
Why Do I Need an Electrical Safety Inspection?
Electrical safety inspections provide several benefits for homeowners. Electrical inspections are crucial for homeowners who are buying, selling, or considering building a new home to ensure your home is safe to live in. Newly-renovated homes might have outdated electrical systems that can cause inconvenient and dangerous problems. In addition to their safety protections, your insurance company may require electrical safety inspections to be covered under your policy. Electrical home safety inspections can also:
- Offers homeowners peace of mind
- Help you save money on energy costs
- Maintain electrical safety throughout your home or business
- Help you find and correct safety hazards before they become dangerous
When Should an Electrical Safety Inspection Be Performed?
Electrical safety equipment around your home, including your circuit breaker and outlets, should be visually inspected regularly. It's also essential to have a licensed electrician perform an electrical safety inspection on your property when:
- You’re buying a home
- Your home is more than 40 years old
- You’re preparing your house for an addition or renovations
- You’re adding a new major appliance to your home
Why Choose Mr. Electric of Oklahoma City?
At Mr. Electric of Oklahoma City, our electricians are committed to providing the highest level of safety, workmanship, and customer care on every job we complete. To uphold the highest standards for professionalism, we protect our residential and commercial customers by conducting a full background check on every technician we hire. Customers throughout the Oklahoma City, OK region choose us for electrical services because we’re committed to:
- Professionalism - Our experienced electricians treat each customer’s home or business as if it were their own. We always arrive on time to scheduled appointments and offer up-front, honest pricing.
- Reliability – We require our technicians to receive in-depth, ongoing training to ensure your repairs, replacements, upgrades, and installations are done right the first time, no matter what issue you’re experiencing with your electrical system.
- Safety – Besides being highly qualified and experienced, we perform full background checks on all hired technicians.
- Convenience – We offer appointment times that work around your schedule for convenience. Our wide range of electrical services allows homeowners to get everything they need under one roof.
Call Today to Schedule Your Home Electrical Safety Inspection
Electrical safety inspections are an affordable way to ensure your residential electrical system is in perfect condition to protect your family and your property. The licensed electricians at Mr. Electric of Oklahoma City will thoroughly inspect your home, including all your appliances, to ensure everything is operating at the highest level of safety. Customers in the home buying or renovating process should also reach out to our team before buying, selling, or remodeling a home.
When you need high-quality electrical services, you can count on the experts at Mr. Electric of Oklahoma City. Whether you need installation, repair, or upgrade services, our team has a solution for your Oklahoma City, Edmond, and Yukon, OK area homes and businesses. Our electrical home safety inspection will give you peace of mind and ensure everyone in your home is safe and sound. Contact us today to request an estimate for service!