Circuit Breaker Replacement in Grand Prairie, TX
Premium Circuit Breaker Replacement & Upgrade Providers
When your circuit breaker needs professional replacement, there’s only one company to call. At Mr. Electric of Grand Prairie, our licensed and experienced electricians have performed circuit breaker replacements and upgrades for years. As your home or business’s electrical system ages and technology continues to advance, now is an excellent time to ensure you upgrade your circuit breaker to safely support your current and near-future electrical needs in Grand Prairie, Cedar Hill, and Waxahachie, TX.
Whether your electrical system shows some warning signs like a frequently tripping circuit breaker, or you want a licensed expert to inspect your current circuits, our licensed electricians can help you with inspections, replacements, and upgrades to your home or business’s entire electrical system with efficient and effective work. Get in touch with us today!
What Is an Electrical Circuit Overload & How Can I Prevent It?
When more electricity is transferred across an electrical wire than your circuit can handle, overloads can happen. One example is when you run your hair dryer from the same outlet you plugged your computer into, your circuit might not have enough amperage to support both electronic devices, leading to a tripped circuit breaker and cutting power to all your devices.
You need to upgrade your outlets and wiring to have enough capacity for all your electrical needs to avoid tripping your circuit. The licensed professionals at Mr. Electric of Grand Prairie can upgrade or replace your home or business’s circuit breaker.
When Should I Upgrade or Replace My Circuits?
There are several reasons homeowners and business owners should reach out to Mr. Electric of Grand Prairie to replace or upgrade their circuit breakers, including:
- Overloaded Outlets – Do your circuit breakers trip often? You might also use too many extension cords and power strips. Do you wish you could support all your electrical needs with more outlets?
- Security Systems – If you wish to ward off intruders by installing a security system, you will need a professional to connect your circuit breaker to your home’s electrical system.
- Specialty Lighting – If you want to add task lighting, track lighting, accent lighting, recessed lighting, or other specialty light fixtures in your home, our electricians can help ensure your new lighting connects to your circuit correctly.
- Appliances – Do you need more outlets in your home to plug in all your appliances? Maybe you want to put a freezer or second refrigerator in your garage.
- Additional Outdoor Electricity – If you want to enhance your outdoor space by adding a pool, landscape lighting, or a new sprinkler system, we can help ensure a smooth process to illuminate your outdoor areas.
- Ceiling Fans – Do you want to turn off your ceiling fan while keeping the light on at the flip of a switch? Our electricians can help you make this happen.
- Emergency Generator Installation – If you want to have backup power for your home or business during blackouts, installing an emergency generator requires a dedicated sub-panel of its own.
- Home Entertainment Centers – Home entertainment systems draw significant power from your electrical system to continue running. Do you want to plug in all these devices at once without your breaker getting tripped?
- Home Office Equipment – Do you want to support all your home office electrical needs by installing additional power outlets?
- Cable or Satellite TV – Do you want to improve entertainment in your bedrooms with cable or satellite television?
- Garage or Workshop – We can help install additional outlets to improve electrical function in your garage or workspace.
- Home Efficiency Upgrades – Do you plan to install solar panels, a solar water heater, or an electric vehicle charging station at your home? If so, you’ll need our professional assistance to ensure your electrical system has the capacity it needs to handle the extra load.
How Much Does It Cost to Replace Circuit Breakers?
Typically, circuit breaker replacements cost between 100 and 200 dollars, but the exact price depends on your job’s complexity and the number of breakers that you need to replace. Call Mr. Electric of Grand Prairie today for an exact quote!
Professional Circuit Breaker Installation
At Mr. Electric of Grand Prairie, our top concern on every job is safety. While you might be tempted to handle electrical repairs yourself, the safer move is to hire a professional, licensed electrician for any electrical upgrades, repairs, or installations. Circuit breakers must be installed to code for safety standards and your insurance policy.
Contact Us for Premier Circuit Breaker Replacement
Whether the circuit breaker in your home or business in Grand Prairie, TX needs replacement, repairs, or an upgrade, Mr. Electric of Grand Prairie’s electricians will ensure you get the high-quality workmanship you deserve. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!