Electrical Outlet Installation Services in Wichita, KS
Upgrade Your Home’s Outlets Today
Outlet installations help upgrade your home to modern, energy-efficient outlets to help meet your home’s electricity demands. Mr. Electric of Wichita offers electrical outlet installation services to Wichita, KS. If your circuits frequently trip, or you want to upgrade USB outlets, an outlet installation is the perfect solution. We also provide required GFCI (ground fault circuit interrupter) outlet installation services in any area of your home with moisture. We can help you choose the most efficient and necessary outlets for your home. Contact us today for more information about residential electrical outlet installation services.
Installing All Electrical Outlet Types
Whether you need us to install coax outlets for cable or smart outlets for easy operation, we are here for you. Some of the most common outlet types we install include the following:
Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI) Outlets
GFCIs are required in the areas of your home exposed to moisture. GFCIs sense abnormal current flows and switch off the outlet’s electricity.
- Arc Fault Circuit Interrupter (AFCI) Outlets - AFCIs detect dangerous arc faults to help stop fires. We can install these outlets in any area of your home.
- USB Outlets - USB outlets are the perfect solution for areas where you charge smart devices. A USB outlet is quick and easy to install.
- Coax Outlets – Coax outlets distribute cable for your internet and television. A coax cable is typically connected to your router or modem to send signals to your devices.
- Smart Outlets – Smart outlets are easy to operate and can signal any smart device in your home. They connect to other smart devices to help boost security and convenience.
- Tamper-Resistant Outlets – Child-proof outlets enhance the security of your outlets to help protect anyone from tampering with the outlet. A tamper-resistant device cannot be removed from the outlet.
- Switched Outlets – A switched outlet includes half power switch and half power receptacle. This type of outlet lets you switch anything in a specific outlet on or off.
- Two-Duplex Outlets – Two-duplex outlets provide a way to increase your two plug spaces to four plug spaces. These outlet upgrades are perfect for home offices, in entertainment centers, and kitchen counters.
- 15-amp Outlets – A 15-amp three-prong outlet is best in areas where you don’t need to plug in multiple devices. Most customers have them installed in hallways and guest rooms.
- 20-amp Outlets – 20-amp outlets have a horizontal slot to handle high-current appliances. We typically install 20-amp outlets in kitchens.
- 30-amp Outlets – A 30-amp outlet gives you a power boost. We usually install 30-amp outlets in areas with gas dryers or for RV power outlets.
- 50-amp Outlets – A 50-amp outlet powers large appliances. We install many 50-amp outlets in residential buildings.
Upgrading Two-Prong Outlets
We recommend upgrading any two-prong outlets in your home. Two-prong outlets do not have a grounding element, so they may have shorts that make them a fire hazard. Two-prong outlets cannot deliver power as efficiently as modern three-prong outlets. We can help determine the best locations to install new three-pronged outlets in your home.
The Importance of Professional Outlet Installation
We understand some people think they can install outlets, but it is essential to only work with electricity with the proper training. Our service professionals are trained to work with electricity safely. We safely and correctly install your outlets to lower the fire or electrocution risk.
Why Choose Mr. Electric of Wichita?
Mr. Electric of Wichita knows the best locations for electrical outlet installation. We can install exterior outlets and interior outlets. Our team provides upfront pricing for our electrical services. We inspect your existing outlets to determine if they adequately support your energy demands. After our inspection, we provide recommendations and options. When you need upgraded electrical outlets in your home, trust our team to take care of you.
Contact Us for Electrical Outlet Installation
Mr. Electric of Wichita provides electrical services for residents in Wichita, Andale, Andover, Douglass, and Wellington, KS. We install electrical outlets safely and efficiently to ensure your home is at the lowest possible risk of fire. We recommend taking part in our Advantage Plan to get membership perks. We offer flexible scheduling to meet the needs of your home. Contact us today to get an estimate on electric outlet install services.