Expert Circuit Breaker Replacement in Wichita, KS
Upgrade Your Home With a New Circuit Breaker Installation
Your circuit breaker is vital to the safety of your home. If you want to upgrade or replace your outdated circuit breaker trust the team at Mr. Electric of Wichita. Our team offers high-quality circuit breaker replacement and upgrade solutions for Wichita, Andover, Douglass, and Wellington, KS homeowners. As your appliances become more modern and high-tech, ensuring your circuit breaker can keep up with the electricity flow and demand is essential. If you notice your breaker is struggling, don’t hesitate to give us a call. Our technicians will inspect your current electrical system and recommend the next step. Learn more about our circuit breaker replacement service by requesting a quote today.
What Does a Circuit Breaker Do?
The circuit breaker in your home is there to help prevent electrical overload. An electrical overload is when too much electricity is pushed through your wires. If your circuit breaker cannot handle the amount of electricity, it causes the switches to trip and cut power to your home. We recommend upgrading your home’s electrical outlets and wires to meet modern demands. Our team can help ensure your home is safe while meeting today’s demands.
Signs You Need to Upgrade and Replace Your Circuit Breaker
More often than not, your circuit breaker and electrical system will provide plenty of signs that it’s time for an upgrade. Some of the more common signs you are due for a circuit breaker replacement are old age, weird and abnormal sounds, circuits constantly tripping, and damaged or faulty breakers. Take a look at some additional signs and reasons it’s time to upgrade or replace your current circuit breaker, including:
- Overloaded Outlets – Constantly dealing with overloaded outlets or tripped circuits is a common sign that you should invest in a circuit breaker replacement. Our circuit breaker services can ensure your system can support the new electrical demand.
- Specialty Lighting – If you’re considering adding specialty lighting to your home, such as track, recessed, or accent, it’s best to ensure your home can support these. Upgrading your circuit breaker is a great way to brighten your home.
- Security Systems – We want to keep your home as safe as possible, the same as you. Your new security system requires a circuit breaker that can keep up.
- Additional Outdoor Lights and Electricity Needs – When you call Mr. Electric of Wichita, we’ll ensure your electrical system can meet the needs of your new landscaping lights, sprinkler system, and even a new swimming pool.
- Appliances – Your circuit breaker may need to be replaced or upgraded to keep up with modern appliances. This is especially true if you add a second refrigerator or a deep freezer.
- Emergency Generator Installation – In the case of a power outage, your emergency generator will need its dedicated sub-panel to ensure you have the power you need during a blackout.
- Home Entertainment Centers – Your home entertainment system will require multiple outlets to be used & run simultaneously. Make sure your system can keep up with our circuit breaker services.
- Home Office Equipment – If you’ve recently transitioned to working from home, you’ll need to review your electrical system to ensure you have the power needed for your office.
- Garage or Workshop – Our highly-trained technicians can install new outlets in your garage or home workshop. Don’t forget to request an electrical system inspection.
- Home Efficiency Upgrades – The team at Mr. Electric of Wichita can ensure your electrical system can handle the power needed for a solar water heater, solar panels, or even a new electric vehicle charging station.
What Is the Cost of Replacing Your Circuit Breaker?
On average, circuit breaker replacements cost between 100 and 200 dollars. The final price is determined after our team inspects your home’s electrical system to determine the job’s complexity, how many breakers need to be replaced, and more. To help give you peace of mind, we offer free quotes on our circuit breaker replacement services, allowing you to think and make the best choice. Mr. Electric of Wichita is proud to offer upfront and honest competitive pricing, which ensures our customers get the best deal possible.
Schedule Your Circuit Breaker Installation Today
Whether you need to replace or upgrade your circuit breaker Mr. Electric of Wichita is here to help. Our team stands behind every job we complete with our Neighborly Done Right Promise. This guarantee ensures complete customer satisfaction, and if you’re not satisfied, we’ll send our team back to your home to ensure everything is properly taken care of. Don’t hesitate to reach out to ask any questions you may have or to schedule your circuit breaker replacement today.