If you are considering purchasing an electric vehicle, you are probably wondering how you will charge it. The world of electric vehicle supply equipment (EVSE) can be intimidating, but it’s not as confusing as it may seem at first. Let Mr. Electric of the Coastal Empire explain how the EVSE charger installation process works for homeowners in the Savannah, Georgia area. Our team has been performing EVSE charger installation and service for a long time. So, we have the experience and the expertise to set up your new charger or repair your existing charger. Learn more about our home EVSE charger installation services.
What You Can Expect From Mr. Electric of the Coastal Empire
When you hire Mr. Electric of the Coastal Empire for EVSE charger installation and service, you can expect reliable craftsmanship and friendly service. Our uniformed electricians always show up on time and get the job done right the first time. Mr. Electric is a certified Tesla charger installer. When you work with us on an EV charger installation project, you can also expect us to:
- Inspect all your equipment ahead of time
- Install all equipment according to the manufacturer’s specifications
- Replace your circuit breaker with a 40-amp, 240-volt circuit breaker, and replace your wiring with 8-AWG wiring
- Follow the standards of the National Electrical Code and local permit/code requirements
- Test equipment after installation
- Explain everything to you, including the charger’s features, correct use, maintenance, and terms of the warranty
EV Charger Installation and Replacement
When it comes to charging up your new EV in half the time, there’s nothing better than a Level 2 charger. And when it comes to installing a fast, efficient Level 2 home charger in your garage, driveway, or carport, you can trust the licensed electricians at your local Mr. Electric®.
EV Charger Repair and Service
Whatever brand of charging station you have, Mr. Electric can repair all components for your home charging station, including: power control units (PCU), battery monitoring systems (BMS), converters, power modules, cords, rectifiers, and dispensers.