Emergency Electrician Services
If you find yourself looking for a local emergency electrician, you’re probably having a rough day. Maybe you noticed soot on one of your electrical outlets. Perhaps one spit out sparks when you tried to plug something in. Or did you lose power in part of your house, and resetting your circuit breakers didn’t help? Many problems with wiring or appliances can lead to electrical emergencies.
No matter the particular problem, recognizing that you need prompt assistance is an excellent start.
Mr. Electric has emergency electricians ready to respond to urgent electrical problems day and night. Call (844) 866-1367 to connect with your local emergency electrician.
When to Know You Need Emergency Electrical Services
People tend to struggle when deciding whether to call an emergency electrician. Sometimes they aren’t sure if they are dealing with a genuine emergency.
Here are some of the most common problems emergency electricians are called out to handle:
- An unidentified burning smell in the house
- An electrical switch or outlet is hot to the touch
- A circuit breaker keeps tripping repeatedly
- Lights continuously flicker
- A buzzing noise emanates from an outlet or switch
- Someone has received an electrical shock
- There’s a partial, sustained power loss in the house
- Your electrical panel is wet
Mr. Electric encourages customers to call for emergency electrician service at the first sign of trouble. If the issue occurs at night, many times, it’s just not a good idea to wait until the morning to seek help.
Because unresolved electrical emergencies can start fires, don’t delay in calling for assistance with your concerns. When it comes to electricity, it’s always better to be safe than sorry.
Emergency Electrician Cost
Cost is another common reason many people hesitate to call an emergency electrician. People are worried about what their bill is going to look like after their emergency is resolved—and that’s totally understandable.
Every situation is unique, and therefore we can’t give you a flat price for electrical emergency appointments. However, we can share with you the factors that influence emergency electrician cost:
- Location – Each Mr. Electric is independently owned, and each owner sets individual rates. Ask about rates before you agree to have emergency service provided. You might find the cost to be very affordable.
- Time – Your electrician’s time is usually the most expensive component of any bill. Many electricians charge a flat trip fee for emergency calls. Most also charge a higher rate for their first hour than subsequent hours.
- Expertise & Certifications – The more highly trained your electrician is, the more they can charge you.
- Parts – The parts required to resolve your electrical emergency will also play a part in calculating cost. For example, replacing one faulty circuit breaker costs far less than replacing a whole electrical panel.
- Distance – How far your electrician must travel to serve your needs can influence the price of emergency service.
How to Find an Emergency Electrician Near Me
Mr. Electric serves residential and commercial customers across the US. We promise to deliver prompt, professional emergency electrical service you can count on. To receive 24/7 emergency services from your local Mr. Electric, call (844) 866-1367 now or find your Mr. Electric location online.