Ceiling Fan Installation in Birmingham, AL
Ceiling fans can make your home more comfortable and enhance your décor. At Mr. Electric®, we provide expert ceiling fan installation services, including upgrades like adding lights to your existing fans. With one quick call to Mr. Electric, you can forget about getting up onto a ladder with a heavy, awkward ceiling fan and dealing with electrical wiring. There’s no need to risk a DIY job when you have a professional electrician on call right around the corner. Leave the job to the skilled professionals at Mr. Electric and get on with your busy day.
Ceiling Fan Benefits to Homeowners
- Save energy and increase comfort in summer: In hot weather, ceiling fans create a cool breeze, making anyone nearby feel cooler. You can turn the thermostat up a few degrees to save energy and money, without compromising comfort. Ceiling fans also keep cool, conditioned air circulating so that it does not become too damp or stale.
- Save in winter too: Ceiling fans also help to reduce energy costs in winter. In winter, heated air rises and collects near your ceiling. Ceiling fans, set in reverse, make efficient use of that furnace-warmed air, pushing it back downward.
- Light up the room: Most ceiling fans come equipped with overhead lighting. If not, your Mr. Electric electrician can upgrade most old or new ceiling fans with a lighting kit.
- Useful indoors and outdoors: There are specially made fans for outdoor use, where they can make backyard parties or BBQs more enjoyable and comfortable.
- Decoration: Versatile ceiling fans come in world of unique designs, to complement your décor in the kitchen, dining room, bedrooms, front porch, living room and other areas of the home. Homes with larger bathrooms or powder rooms often have ceiling fans installed along with exhaust fans. You can find almost any combination of size, features, number of blades, blade material, metal finish and lighting styles. In any part of the house, properly chosen ceiling fans draw your attention upward to showcase ceiling detail or make rooms look larger.
Why Call on Mr. Electric for Ceiling Fan Installation?
- Licensed electricians: Our electrical professionals are highly trained. Your ceiling fans will be installed to code for safe, dependable operation.
- Reliable: Electricians are prompt, friendly, knowledgeable and professional. Each individual is background checked, bonded and insured to work in your home.
- Dedicated to safety and energy efficiency.
- Attention to detail: Our electricians ensure that fans are flush with the ceiling, without the telltale gap that you might find in amateur installations. We'll ensure that the fan blades are properly balanced for efficient, quiet operation and much more.
- Guaranteed result: The professional electricians at Mr. Electric deliver the highest quality service, repair and installation services. We stand behind our work.
- A nationally known brand with roots in your community.
- Free Home Electrical Inspection is Included
After installing your ceiling fan, your Mr. Electric professional can inspect your entire home electrical system for free. Find out if your wiring is safe or if you have a power problem. Could you use more surge protection? Are your lighting fixtures and bulbs energy efficient? Our goal is to give customers peace of mind whenever we visit the home and our complimentary professional electrical inspection is one way we do that.
For superior ceiling fan installation, call Mr. Electric and set up an appointment today! We're ready to help with prompt and professional residential electrical service. Contact Mr. Electric today!