Circuit Install & Upgrades in Austin, TX
Install a New Circuit for Increased Safety
Your home’s electrical circuits are designed to handle a specific amount of electricity. When too much demand is put on your electrical circuits, the wires may overheat, leading to an electrical fire. Mr. Electric of Austin offers circuit installation and upgrades for Austin, TX. We recommend upgrading your electric circuits to ensure your system safely supports your electrical needs. A new circuit install helps your electricity keep up with new technology and reduces the risk of electrical fires in your home. Upgrading your circuits may include replacing the outlets, circuit breakers, and wires. Our electric professionals are extensively trained to install electrical circuit panel upgrades correctly. Contact us today to schedule a free estimate.
Preventing an Electrical Circuit Overload
An electric circuit overload happens when more amperage is transferred across an electric wire than it can support. This can happen in experiences like when you plug a laser printer and computer tower into the same outlet. The circuit breaker will trip when insufficient amperage supports the high-powered devices. Knowing the best ways to prevent a circuit overload is essential to lower the risk of an electrical fire. Upgrading your wiring and outlets will help your devices handle higher levels of electricity without worrying about tripping your breakers.
Circuit Overload Fix Solutions
Mr. Electric of Austin proudly offers solutions to constantly overloaded circuits. A dedicated circuit offers a solution that supports high-power consumption devices. Dedicated circuits are excellent for washers, dryers, dishwashers, air conditioners, and similar devices. A dedicated circuit helps keep these devices on their circuit, so their power draw doesn’t interfere with other devices. Upgrading your circuit breaker helps the appliances in your home perform without interrupting the flow of electricity. When we upgrade your electrical panel, we prevent electrical overloads and lower the risk of electrical fire.
Why Do I Need to Upgrade My Circuits?
Most people don’t think much about installing a new circuit in their home. An electrical circuit is an investment that will help safeguard your home and your family. The most significant reasons to upgrade your electrical circuits include the following:
- Security Systems – A security system control panel requires a higher level of electricity to support the system.
- Specialty Lighting – Specialty lighting needs upgraded circuits to help support mood lighting, track lighting, and recessed lighting.
- Ceiling Fans – A circuit upgrade can make operating your ceiling fan as easy as flipping a switch.
- Appliances – Appliance upgrades often require a higher level of electricity.
- Home Efficiency Upgrades – Electric vehicle charging stations, solar panels, and solar water heaters need energy upgrades.
- Garage or Workshop – You won’t need to unplug and re-plug all your power tools when you have additional outlets.
Signs You Need Upgraded Circuits
Many people choose to upgrade their electrical circuits when they are adding new technology or new appliances to their homes. Other signs you may need upgraded electrical circuits include:
- Overloaded Outlets – If your circuit breakers frequently trip, it’s important to avoid overloading your outlets.
- Power Draw Problems – If your high-power devices are causing your lights to flicker, you may be near the limit of your circuit’s capabilities.
- Warm Outlets – A circuit with too much power causes your breakers and outlets to overheat and can lead to a fire.
- Old Or Damaged Wiring – Older wiring starts to wear down over time, leading to flickering lights and a burning smell.
Reduce Your Home’s Risk of a Power Surge
Power surges can damage the appliances in your home and increase the risk of fire. Our electric professionals will assess your wiring and electrical systems to ensure they are safe. We can help lower the risk of a power surge by installing a new circuit.
Why Choose Mr. Electric of Austin?
Mr. Electric of Austin proudly offers licensed circuit installation services to keep your home as safe from an electric fire as possible. We will assess your current electrical system and determine the necessary upgrades. Our team is knowledgeable and experienced in installing and upgrading circuits. We are always here to answer your questions and listen to your concerns about circuits and electricity issues.
Contact Mr. Electric of Austin Today
Mr. Electric of Austin will help determine if you need the circuit installed or updated. Your safety is our priority, so it’s important your circuit system is updated. We are always here to offer free estimates and honest pricing. Our work is backed by a guarantee. We encourage you to check out our exclusive Advantage Plan to get full Electrical Safety Inspections during your membership. Contact Mr. Electric of Austin to get an estimate on the cost to install a new electrical circuit.