Reliable Home Generator Installation in Belleview, FL
Mr. Electric Is the Trusted Expert for Home Generator Installation
Is your family prepared when the power goes out due to a hurricane or storm? Mr. Electric of Ocala provides home generator installation in Belleview, Ocala, Summerfield, and Dunnellon, Florida. Our experienced and licensed team of electricians can recommend a generator to meet your needs. Whether you require a few essential appliances to operate during a power loss or prefer something more, we can design, install, and maintain a system to keep your family safe and comfortable. Don't get left out in the dark for days. Instead, contact our team to schedule an in-person estimate.
Why Do I Need a Backup Generator?
Backup generators provide you and your family the peace of mind that in the case of an emergency, you'll have electricity to power some or most of your home. Our backup generators are designed to activate when the electricity goes out. Generators run on other types of fuel, including gasoline, diesel, or natural gas. They can power your refrigerator to prevent food from spoiling, sump pumps to prevent flooding in your home, your TV, and more. In some cases, residents find themselves without power for days, which is a very serious safety concern. Our home generators are ideal for several emergencies, including:
- Blackouts – During the hottest days of summer, the grid is not able to meet the necessary demands to power everyone's home. When the grid goes down, you may be stuck without any way to cool your home for days.
- Inclement Weather – Floridians are familiar with the inclement weather we face every year. Lighting, hurricanes, heavy winds, and flood water can damage powerlines and transformers, causing our power to go out.
- Auto Accidents – When a car hits a telephone pole, it can cause the area's system to go down. Depending on the severity of the collision, it can be hours or even days.
- Animal Damage – Animal damage is the second leading reason the power grid goes down. Don't let an animal leave your family in the dark.
- Natural Disasters – Floods, earthquakes, tornadoes, and other natural disasters cause millions to lose power every year. Don't become just another statistic.
What Are the Benefits of Installing a Home Generator?
Homeowners and their families now more than ever rely on their electronics and appliances. Though you may have been okay during a power outage last year, you never know how long your home may be without power this year. A new portable or standby generator provides you with numerous benefits. Learn more about the benefits of having Mr. Electric of Ocala install a new generator for your home:
- Peace of Mind – The peace of mind that your home can continue to operate and you're safe during inclement weather is typically worth more than the cost of installation.
- Better Home Safety – When the power is out, lights are off, and phones are dead. It's the prime opportunity for criminals to take advantage of those that are already in trouble.
- Better Comfort – With the right home generator system, you'll still enjoy the conveniences of modern living, including using your phone, keeping your fridge running, and having hot showers.
Choose the Right Generator for Your Needs
When you choose Mr. Electric of Ocala to design and install your home's backup generator, we'll customize a system that is right for you. Some of the most significant factors in choosing which generator type to install include, what the generator will power, price, and functionality. Our knowledgeable and qualified electricians can install two different types of generators:
- Portable Home Generators – Portable home generators provide homeowners with an affordable option for running a few crucial appliances, even during a power outage. They typically cost between $500 to $1,500, which is significantly less than other types of generators. During a blackout, you'll have to start it and plug in the appliances manually.
- Home Standby Generators – Home standby generators are more expensive and range between $5,000 to $15,000. However, they provide better convenience, safety, and power during a power outage. When your home's power goes out, your generator will automatically switch on and is typically powered by natural gas or propane.
Choose the Local Home Generator Installer
As a local provider of electrical services, our electricians are familiar with the type and severity of weather they face throughout the year. We can design, install, and maintain a generator that fits your needs. When a power outage occurs, it can cause confusion, discomfort, and even a safety hazard. A new portable or standby generator will give you and your family peace of mind. Will you be prepared for the next hurricane, flood, or lighting storm? Contact our professional team to schedule your home generator installation cost assessment.