Electrical Safety Inspections By Mr. Electric in Dunnellon, FL
Trust Us to Improve Your Home's Safety and Efficiency
You rely on your home's electricity to power your appliances and electronics. However, if you have faulty wiring or improperly installed panels and fixtures, that same electricity can cause significant damage and harm. Luckily, the professionals at Mr. Electric of Ocala provide electrical safety inspections in Dunnellon, Summerfield, Belleview, and Ocala, Florida. Electrical problems are the most common and cause the most significant amount of damage to homes throughout the country, according to the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA). That's why choosing a knowledgeable and experienced professional with a team of certified electricians to inspect your home is important. We have the tools to identify issues quickly and accurately with your home electricity and make updates to keep you and your family safe. Contact our team today to schedule your service.
What Is an Electrical Home Inspection?
The National Electrical Code is the only regulatory safety standard qualified and licensed electricians must follow when installing or updating your home's wiring. The code is updated every three years, so it's essential to schedule an electrical home safety inspection periodically to ensure your home is compliant. Our electricians can conduct an inspection and provide you with a comprehensive list of upgrades to your home to improve its safety and efficiency. An electrical home inspection is a comprehensive check to ensure all the electrical components of your home are up to date and meet or exceed the National Electrical Code for safety. Our team will check the following:
- Electrical Panels
- And More
Do I Need an Electrical Home Safety Inspection?
It's not necessary to schedule an electrical safety inspection frequently. However, there are critical times when you may want to consider scheduling one. You can trust our experienced and licensed electricians to keep you, your family, and your property safe. We recommend booking your inspection during these critical times:
- When Purchasing a Home – Are you thinking about purchasing a home? It is one of the most significant investments you'll make but is it a sound one? Let our team inspect the electrical components of your potential dream home. We can give you a complete list of any safety concerns and the cost associated with updating them.
- Older Homes – We recommend scheduling a safety inspection for homes over 40 years old to ensure that your home operates with maximum efficiency and is safe from defective equipment.
- Adding an Appliance – Adding a new appliance can put additional stress on your home's electrical panel, which can cause the break to switch off frequently. We can check your electrical panel to ensure it has the power to support your new appliance.
- Major Renovations – When performing a major renovation on your home, it's a great time to schedule an electrical safety inspection. Renovations allow our electricians to easily access your home's electrical wiring and other vital components.
What Are the Benefits of an Electrical Safety Inspection?
There are numerous benefits to scheduling your electrical home safety inspection. Our team of electricians has years of experience providing comprehensive investigation into the electrical systems of homes all throughout the local area. As experienced, knowledgeable professionals, we will inform you if we notice any of the following electrical hazards in your home:
- Uncover electrical components that are not operating safely.
- Discover previous contractor or DIY electrical mistakes.
- Identify outdated wiring, including knob and tube, and aluminum.
- Recognize incorrect fuse or breakers, which can cause a fire safety issue.
- Reduce energy costs.
- Improve the energy efficiency of your home.
- Provide recommendations for electrical upgrades.
- Meet insurance risk assessment inspections.
- Ensure new home purchases are safe for your family.
What Does My Electrical Home Safety Inspection Include?
The team of electricians at Mr. Electric of Ocala follows a comprehensive electrical safety inspection process to protect your home. Utilizing the latest tools and technology, we can gather accurate data about your home's electrical systems and recommend updates depending on your needs. Our electrical safety inspections will examine the following issues:
- Ensure Proper Bulb Wattage
- Inspect Switch and Wall Outlets
- Check for Shock or Electrocution Hazards
- Verify that arc fault circuit interrupters are working
- Test Security Lighting
- Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Testing
- Examine Outdoor Electrical Systems
Local Professional for Electrical Safety Inspections
Homeowners throughout Dunnellon, Summerfield, Belleview, and Ocala, Florida rely on us for home electrical safety inspections. Our experienced team has the knowledge and equipment to accurately identify any issues you may be experiencing with your electrical system and recommend the proper updates to ensure it's up to code. You rely on your home's electrical to power your appliances and electronics and to connect with the world through your computer and phone. However, if your home's electrical system is outdated, it may be a safety hazard for you and your family. Contact us today to schedule your home electrical safety inspection.