Professional Circuit Breaker Replacement Service in Houston, TX
Replace Your Circuit Breakers to Keep Your Family Safe
If you need new circuit breakers, it’s critical to hire a trusted electrician to get the job done safely. Mr. Electric of Northwest Houston offers professional circuit breaker replacement service for homes and businesses in Houston, TX. We replace and upgrade commercial and residential circuit breakers. Homes and businesses have many electrical devices requiring electricity. As your electrical system ages while facing new demands, upgrading your circuit breakers is critical to keep you safe and support all your electrical demands. Our experts will inspect your circuits and solve any problems you’ve encountered, such as tripped circuit breakers. Get in touch with our licensed electricians to replace circuit breakers and protect your valuable investments.
Preventing Electrical Circuit Overload
Electrical circuit overload should be avoided, so understanding what can cause the problem and how to prevent it will help you be prepared. Electrical overloads happen when more electricity is transferred across an electrical wire than its circuit can handle. For example, plugging a computer into the same outlet that a hair dryer is plugged into may result in the circuit not having enough amperage for both devices. In this scenario, the circuit breaker will trip and cut power to both devices. To avoid this hassle, your electrical wiring and outlets should be upgraded to ensure they have enough capacity for all your electrical demands. Mr. Electric of Northwest Houston offers circuit breaker replacement for residents of Houston, Tomball, and Conroe, TX.
When to Replace Your Circuit Breakers
We want to educate you about when you might need to upgrade your circuits. There are many reasons why Texans should consider replacing their circuit breakers, including:
- Overloaded Outlets – If you find yourself using too many power strips or extension cords, consider upgrading. We can ensure you have enough outlets to support your devices if you experience frequent circuit breaker tripping.
- Security Systems – Make sure you have enough power to keep your home or business safe with a new security system that will need to be connected to your electrical system.
- Specialty Lighting – If you’re considering adding new lighting, we can ensure your new lights are connected to your circuit properly.
- Appliances – Adding a freezer or second refrigerator to your garage means you’ll need to ensure your circuits and outlets can handle the job.
- Additional Outdoor Electricity – Adding landscape lighting, a swimming pool, or a sprinkler system requires advanced electrical planning.
- Ceiling Fans – Turn your ceiling fan off and leave the light fixture on by flipping a switch. This task often requires upgrading your circuits.
- Emergency Generators – Buying an emergency generator to ensure you have power during a blackout means you’ll need dedicated sub-panels.
- Home Entertainment Centers – Plugging all the devices in your home entertainment center into the same outlet can cause a problem if your home has outdated circuits.
- Home Office Equipment – Working from home means you’ll need plenty of power outlets to keep all your equipment working safely.
- Satellite or Cable TV – Upgrading your circuits will allow you to add cable or satellite televisions to all your bedrooms.
- Workshops or Garages – Make the most of your space by ensuring you have all the outlets you need.
- Home Efficiency Upgrades – Our professionals can install solar water heaters, solar panels, or electric vehicle charging stations to help you reduce energy costs and do your part for the environment.
The Cost of Replacing Circuit Breakers
Circuit breaker replacement cost might be more affordable than you think. Mr. Electric of Northwest Houston bases the price of your circuit breaker replacement service on a number of factors, and every job comes with an accurate quote. Most circuit breaker replacement jobs come in between $100 and $400 based on the complexity of the job and the number of breakers you need replaced.
Schedule Circuit Breaker Replacement Today
At Mr. Electric of Northwest Houston, safety is our top priority when we replace main circuit breakers. We do not recommend making circuit breaker replacement a DIY task. Our licensed electrical professionals are insured and will make sure your circuit breakers are installed to code and meet your insurance policy. We offer circuit breaker repairs, replacements, and upgrades. Contact us today to request a quote.