Bathroom & Kitchen Lighting Services for Your Home
Upgrading Your Kitchen & Bathroom in Norman, OK
Your kitchen and bathroom are areas in your home where you spend lots of time, so making them more enjoyable with updated lighting can do a lot to transform your space. Mr. Electric of Norman offers professional bathroom and kitchen lighting services for homeowners in Norman, OK. Bathroom and kitchen lighting updates can set the tone for your home and help you enjoy your home more while making it more inviting for friends and family who visit. Making your kitchen or bathroom lighting more aesthetically pleasing and functional is also a great way to boost the resale value of your house. Our lighting experts offer custom bathroom and kitchen lighting installations and will help you out when it comes to ideas and designs. We want to help you make your dream kitchen and bathroom a reality. Learn more about adding warmth and sophistication o your home, and get in touch with us today to request a quote.
Transform Your Living Space With New Kitchen or Bathroom Lights
No matter what you envision for your bathroom or kitchen lighting, our experts can make your dream a reality. We’re your one-stop shop for lighting designs, ideas, and fast and effective installations. Mr. Electric of Norman never compromises on quality, and we have the experience, expertise, and equipment necessary to offer the best lighting solutions in Oklahoma. We are happy to answer your questions and provide a quote for your bathroom and kitchen lighting service costs.
We Install Multiple Types of Residential Bathroom Lighting
You spend a lot of time in the bathroom, starting your day getting ready and perhaps finishing it with a relaxing bath. Our professional electricians can transform your home’s restroom to refresh the style and functionality of your space. We install attractive and energy-efficient lighting solutions so you can reclaim your bathroom. Our team members can brighten small spaces with recessed lighting, dimmer switches, and other solutions that fit your preferences and budget. Learn about some of your multiple options for bathroom lighting:
- Mirror and vanity lighting – The right mirror lighting can help you prepare for your day by reducing shadows and making a small bathroom appear larger.
- Ceiling fixtures – Another way to make your restroom appear larger is by installing the right ceiling fixture. Our team can tie your bathroom together with a personal touch while adding extra lighting.
- Bathtubs – Light up a specific area in your restroom with new bathtub lighting. Mr. Electric of Norman installs dimmer switches to let you adjust the mood while enjoying your bath.
- Cabinet lighting – We install lighting under bathroom cabinets to make it easier to see items on your countertop. Our team can also install cabinet lighting that accents your cabinet and countertop colors and illuminates your walkway.
- Showers – Relax in your shower while saving energy without having to turn on all your bathroom lights just to take a shower with the right lighting setup.
- Canned lighting – This solution is ideal for low ceilings or if you prefer overhead lighting in your bathroom. Canned lights can be installed in strategic areas and give the room a more open feeling and intimate ambiance.
- Toilets – Our team can add a focused halon light or floodlight over your toilet. This type of lighting is useful if there’s a door or wall separating your toilet from the rest of the bathroom.
- Accent lighting – Highlight your restroom’s architecture or artwork using accent lighting.
- Indirect Lighting – Add a soft and soothing touch to your bathroom with hidden lighting installed by our experts. Indirect lighting can fit in nooks and coves and gives your space more artistic elegance.
Upgrade Your Lighting to Get Your Dream Kitchen
Your kitchen is considered the heart of your home, where your family gathers to cook, eat, share time, and celebrate. The proper lighting setup in your kitchen can help you enjoy your time even more. Mr. Electric of Norman offers kitchen lighting options to help you boost your home’s resale value with the perfect recipe for adding functionality and beauty to your kitchen area. We can enhance your home’s lighting in the following ways:
- Sink lighting – This type of lighting gives you plenty of light for kitchen tasks without disturbing a family member who may be watching TV or visiting the living room.
- Cabinet lighting – Accent your kitchen’s architecture and showcase display items or make your room appear larger.
- Accent lighting – Showcase your kitchen artwork and displays using accent lighting.
- Island lighting – Illuminate your kitchen island with discreet and decorative options.
- Kitchen nook lighting – Make your kitchen table the centerpiece of the room, and use a dimmer switch to customize your ambiance.
- Canned lighting – You don’t need to deal with the glare and hum of fluorescent lighting with this more subtle and inviting alternative.
- Wall sconces and ceiling fixtures – Create the right environment by adding personality to your kitchen.
- Pendant lighting – Make your kitchen feel more homey and intimate with pendant lighting.
Schedule Residential Lighting Services Today
Mr. Electric of Norman is proud to offer LED kitchen and bathroom lights as well as anything else you can dream up. Upgrade your home without undergoing an expensive and timely remodel. Contact us today to schedule service or request a quote.