Trust Mr. Electric of Gastonia for EV Charging Installation
We’re the Local EV Charging Station Installation Provider
Now more than ever, drivers rely on electric vehicles (EVs) as a means of transportation to work, run errands, and meet with friends. However, the availability of public-use charging stations hasn’t met the necessary demand. Mr. Electric of Gastonia has been providing EV charging station installation services to homeowners throughout Gastonia, Shelby, and Belmont, NC. As your local electrical specialist, we can help ensure your electric vehicle can take you wherever the roads lead you. We have the skills, knowledge, and equipment to upgrade your existing charging station or install a new one to meet your needs. We offer flexible scheduling options, so we’ll be there when you need us most. Contact us today to schedule your installation.
Which EV Charging Station Is Right for My Needs?
Whether you’ve purchased your first electric vehicle or owned numerous EVs throughout the years, you can rely on our team for comprehensive EV station installation. Our team stays up to date on all the latest advancements in EV technology to provide our customers with the very best solutions. There are three types of EV charging stations available. Learn more about each type of charging station and their pros and cons. The common types of charging stations include the following:
- Level 1 Charger – Level one chargers are typically included in your electric vehicle purchase. They plug right into your home’s outlet. However, they are incredibly inefficient and require 20 hours or more to recharge your car’s battery fully.
- Level 2 Charger – Level two chargers offer much faster EV recharge speeds. However, they require their own dedicated 240-volt circuit, which needs to be professionally installed by an electrician. Level two chargers can charge your vehicle fully in as few as three hours.
- Level 3 Charger – Level three chargers are typically used in industrial and commercial spaces such as gas stations, shopping centers, and apartment complexes. They can charge your vehicle’s battery in as few as thirty minutes. However, they are incredibly cost-prohibitive to many EV owners.
What Are the Benefits of a New EV Charging Installation?
There are numerous benefits to upgrading your home’s existing level one charging station to a level two EV charging station. Your EV helps to lower your fuel costs and reduce emissions. However, if you don’t have the right level of EV charger installed in your garage, you may not be maximizing your electric vehicle. Some of the benefits of upgrading to a level two electric vehicle charger include the following:
- Faster, More Reliable Charging
- Extended Battery Life
- No Waiting In Line
Comprehensive EV Charging Station Solutions for Drivers
Mr. Electric of Gastonia is the local electrician you can trust for all your electric vehicle charging station installation needs and more. When you choose us for your installation, we’ll provide a comprehensive assessment of the equipment and your home’s electrical to ensure you can get the most out of your level two EV charging station. Our complete services include the following:
- Inspect Your EV Charger Equipment Before Installation
- Ensure the Equipment Installation Meets the Manufacturer’s Specifications
- Provide an Electrical Upgrade to Support Your Level Two Charger
- Install Your EVSE equipment to Meet National and Local Electrical Code Requirements
- Test Equipment After Installation to Ensure it’s Working Correctly
- Provide Complete Operational Instruction, Warranty Information, and Maintenance Requirements
Trust Us for Your EV Charger Station Installation
Homeowners in Gastonia, NC and the surrounding communities trust Mr. Electric of Gastonia for all their electrical services, including EV charging station upgrades and installations. As the area’s premier leader, you can rely on our knowledgeable and experienced electricians to provide exceptional services. Our work is backed by our Neighborly Done Right Promise, so you can feel confident you’re receiving high-quality electrical services at the right price. We’ll ensure you get the most out of your new electric vehicle with a level two charging installation. Contact our team today to schedule your service.