Expert Circuit Breaker Replacement in Gastonia, NC
Let Us Handle Your Circuit Breaker Installation
Your circuit breaker is vital to your home’s electrical system. You'll need a trusted team of reliable electricians for a new circuit breaker upgrade, replacement, or repair. Mr. Electric of Gastonia specializes in professional circuit breaker replacement services for Gastonia, Shelby, and Belmont, NC, residents. Our team has the skills and experience to replace and upgrade your residential circuit breaker. Almost every device requires electricity, and as your home’s electrical system ages, it will struggle to keep up with new demands. When you upgrade your circuit breaker, you can meet those demands and keep yourself and your family safe from potential electrical issues. If it’s time to consider a circuit breaker replacement, let our professionals inspect your current system. Reach out to get in touch with our expert electricians today to schedule an inspection of your circuit breaker.
Tips for Preventing an Electrical Circuit Overload
An electrical overload occurs when more electricity than the circuit can handle is transferred across an electrical wire. When the circuit cannot handle that amount of electricity, it will trip and instantly cut off all power to your devices. Scenarios like this commonly happen, but a great example is a homeowner using a hair dryer in the same outlet you’re running your computer on. The circuit in question may not have enough amperage to handle both devices, leading to tripping the circuit. Avoiding this can be as simple as upgrading your electrical outlets and wiring to ensure they have enough capacity to meet your needs. Our team of licensed professionals is ready to help replace your circuit breakers to ensure your home’s electrical system remains up-to-date.
Signs You Need to Replace Your Circuit Breaker
Your home’s circuit breaker usually gives you multiple signs that it’s time for an upgrade. Some of the most common signs your due to replace your circuit breaker are old age, unusual sounds, circuits constantly tripping, and even damaged breakers. The most common reasons homeowners upgrade or replace their circuit breaking include the following:
- Overloaded Outlets – When you experience frequently tripped circuit breakers or notice you’re using several extension cords and power strips throughout your home, it may be time for an upgrade. Our skilled electricians can help install new outlets to ensure you have enough space.
- Security Systems – A new security system is a great way to keep what matters safe. Your new system will require a circuit breaker to handle the new electronics.
- Specialty Lighting – If you want to change things up in your home, you can’t go wrong with recessed lighting, task lighting, accent lighting, track lighting, or other light fixtures. Don’t hesitate to call our professionals, as we can ensure your new lights are correctly connected to your circuit breaker.
- Appliances – Adding a refrigerator or freezer to your garage can be a significant investment. Make sure your circuit breaker can handle the new appliances. If you need help upgrading your circuit breaker or adding additional outlets, Mr. Electric of Gastonia can help.
- Additional Outdoor Electricity – A new swimming pool or landscape lighting can turn a space around, but ensure you have the proper electrical planning to support your new installations.
- Ceiling Fans – If you want to turn your ceiling fan off or on by flipping a switch, you may need to upgrade your circuit breaker.
- Emergency Generator Installation – If you want to avoid being without power during a blackout, then purchasing an emergency generator can help. Emergency generators require dedicated sub-panels. Call us to set them up for you.
- Home Entertainment Centers – Before upgrading to the latest technology, ensure your home’s electrical system can handle all the devices within your entertainment system.
- Home Office Equipment – Before you dedicate time to working from home, ensuring your circuit breaker can support your needs is a great idea.
Take Advantage of Our Financing Options
If you’re looking to upgrade your home’s circuit breaker but are unsure if it’s in your budget, don’t worry. Mr. Electric of Gastonia offers unique financing options. If you qualify, it will be 12 months same as cash, with no interest payment for 12 months at 6.99% apr for a five-year loan. If you have any questions regarding financing options, don’t hesitate to call us. Our knowledgeable representatives are standing by to help answer your questions.
Schedule Your Professional Circuit Breaker Installation Today
When it comes to any job, safety is at the top of our priorities. We understand wanting to save money by looking up a tutorial on replacing your circuit breaker and doing it yourself. Still, a job like replacing your home’s circuit breaker is best left to professionals. Mr. Electric of Gastonia has the skills and experience to install and replace your outdated circuit breaker while ensuring everything is up to code for your insurance policy safely and quickly. Regardless of if you need a circuit breaker replacement, repair, or upgrade, don’t hesitate to contact us. Reach out to request a quote today.