Electrical Repair Services in Edmonton, AB
Complete Residential & Commercial Electric Repairs
Whether you own a home or business, it's essential to have a team of reliable, licensed electricians on your side when you need professional electrical repairs. The team of electric repair technicians at Mr. Electric of Edmonton has years of experience providing comprehensive commercial and residential electrical repairs for homes and businesses throughout Edmonton and Sherwood Park, AB, and the surrounding areas. Our licensed electricians can assist with a wide range of quick and effective electrical repair services so you can quickly get back to your normal routine. Call Mr. Electric today to schedule an appointment for residential or commercial electrical repair services!
Our Electrical Repair Services
It might be tempting to try to do electrical repairs on your own, but having a licensed electrician perform any services involving electricity on your property is crucial. Our licensed electricians have state-of-the-art equipment and industry techniques to perform all needed electrical repairs safely, effectively, and reliably. Some of the commercial and residential electrical repair services offered by your local Mr. Electric of Edmonton include:
- Circuit Breaker Replacement – If the circuit breaker on your property hasn't been inspected or serviced in a while, it might be time for it to be looked at by our professionals. Whether it's frequently tripping or you need to upgrade it to support increased electrical demand, we can expertly repair, upgrade, or replace your current circuit breaker.
- Wire Replacement – One of property owners' most dangerous electrical situations is having old wiring. Old wiring can cause numerous problems with your electrical system, from outlet malfunctions to house fires. Old wiring systems should be replaced immediately to ensure your home has a safe and reliable electrical flow.
- Electrical Outlet Replacement – The Canadian Electric Code (CEC) requires certain outlets to be installed in homes and businesses for safety, efficiency, and reliability. If you have outdated two-prong outlets that aren’t up to code on your property, we can upgrade your outlets to GFCI, child proof, or other types based on your needs.
- Electrical Code Updates – The CEC updates its electrical code every four years. Whether you just bought a home or business or are putting a property on the market to sell, we can ensure everything within your electrical system is safe and up to code. This will help the buying and selling process and ensure your home or business is running on a safe and reliable power system.
- Child Proof Outlets – If you have children in your home, it's essential to install child proof outlets to prevent shock and electrocution. While they look similar to standard wall outlets, child proof outlets are designed to cut power if objects are inserted into them.
Find Electric Repairs Near Me
There's only one company to call when you need an experienced, reliable team of electrical experts. For years, residents all over the region have trusted Mr. Electric of Edmonton to provide them with the highest quality electrical repair services. Whether you own a business or home in Edmonton, AB or the surrounding areas, including Sherwood Park, we can help ensure your electrical system is in pristine condition and ready to take on any additional electrical demand. Contact us today to schedule an appointment for professional electrical repair services!