Need Circuit Breaker Replacement in Chesterfield, VA?
Providing Premier Circuit Breaker Replacement & Upgrades
When you need your circuit breaker replaced, there’s only one company to call. At Mr. Electric of Chesterfield, our experienced electricians have provided circuit breaker replacement and upgrades for years. As the electrical system in your home or business ages and technology advances rapidly, there’s never a better time to ensure your circuit is upgraded to safely support your current and near-future electrical needs in Chesterfield, VA the surrounding areas.
Whether you’ve experienced some warning signs, such as your circuit breaker tripping, or you want to have your current circuits inspected, our licensed electricians can assist you with an inspection, replacement, or upgrading your entire electrical system efficiently and effectively for your convenience. Call us today!
What Is an Electrical Circuit Overload? How Can I Prevent It?
When more electricity is transferred across an electrical wire than the circuit can handle, overloads can happen. For example, if you’re running your hair dryer from the same outlet your computer is plugged into, your circuit might not have enough amperage to support the two devices, causing it to be tripped and cutting power to all the devices.
To avoid tripping your circuit, outlets and wiring should be upgraded to have enough capacity for all your electrical needs. The licensed professionals at Mr. Electric of Chesterfield can upgrade or replace the circuit breaker in your home or business.
When Should I Replace or Upgrade My Circuits?
There are several reasons home and business owners consider replacing or upgrading their circuit breaker, including:
- Overloaded Outlets – Do your circuit breakers trip often? Are you using too many power strips and extension cords? Do you wish you had more outlets to support all your electronic devices?
- Security Systems – If you wish to install a security system to ward off intruders, your circuit breaker will need to be connected to your home’s electrical system.
- Specialty Lighting – If you want to add task lighting, recessed lighting, track lighting, accent lighting, or other specialty light fixtures in your home, our experts can help ensure they’re connected to your circuit correctly.
- Appliances – Do you need more outlets to plug in your appliances? Or, perhaps you want to add a freezer or second refrigerator in your garage.
- Additional Outdoor Electricity – If you’re improving your outdoor space by adding landscape lighting, a pool, or a new sprinkler system, we can help ensure the process goes smoothly.
- Ceiling Fans – Do you want to be able to turn your ceiling fan off while leaving the light on with the flip of a switch?
- Emergency Generator Installation – If you want your home or business to have backup power during blackouts, your emergency generator will need a dedicated sub-panel of its own.
- Home Entertainment Centers – Home entertainment systems require significant power to continue running. Do you wish you could plug all these devices in at once without tripping the breaker?
- Home Office Equipment – Do you need additional power outlets to support all the electrical needs of your home office?
- Cable or Satellite TV – Do you want to add cable or satellite television in your bedrooms?
- Garage or Workshop – We can help install additional outlets in your garage or workspace to make it more functional.
- Home Efficiency Upgrades – Are you planning to install solar panels, a solar water heater, or an electric vehicle charging station at your house? If so, you’ll need our assistance with ensuring your electrical system has the capacity to handle the extra load.
How Much Does It Cost to Replace Circuit Breakers?
Circuit breaker replacements typically cost between one and two hundred dollars, depending on the complexity of the job and the number of breakers that need to be replaced. Call Mr. Electric of Chesterfield today for an exact quote!
Professional Circuit Breaker Installation
At Mr. Electric, our top priority is safety. While it might be tempting to try to repair electrical issues yourself, hiring a professional, licensed electrician for any electrical upgrades, repairs, or installations is imperative. Circuit breakers must be installed to code for your insurance policy and standards for safety.
Contact Us for Premier Circuit Breaker Replacement
Whether the circuit breaker in your home or business in Chesterfield, VA needs to be replaced, repaired, or upgraded, our experienced electricians will make sure you get the high-quality workmanship you deserve. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!