Electrical Panel Installation and Upgrades
There are several things to consider when determining whether your home needs an electrical system upgrade. Mr. Electric's certified electricians in the metro Portland and Vancouver Washington areas will help you make an informed decision about your home's safety. We want to make sure that your home is compliant with the NEC (National Electrical Code) and that your family is protected from electrical hazards. Our electricians are ready to take care of your electrical panel upgrades or installations safely and professionally. We will also take the time to instruct you on how to use it properly.
- Information and safety concerns about Zinsco Panels
- Information and safety concerns about FPE Panels
Call Us Today!
(503) 470-6202 for Portland Metro Area
Warranty on panels installed:
Mr. Electric of Portland and Vancouver has the highest standards of workmanship in the industry. For your peace of mind, we guarantee our work for 5 years.
5 year written guarantee on labor.
10 year guarantee on all the breakers installed.
Manufacturer's lifetime guarantee on panel bussing.
Guaranteed upfront pricing
We charge on a per-project basis; the cost for services is quoted before the job starts.
Safety Tips For Electrical Panels
- Enclose fuses and circuit breakers in a panel box. Interior wiring should never be visible. Always keep the panel door closed and latched.
- Keep the area around the electrical panel free of combustible materials.
- If you notice burn marks, hear buzzing or cracking or smell burning plastic around or inside the electrical panel, have a qualified electrician check the panel immediately.
- Keep on hand spare fuses of the proper size for the circuit they protect.
- When screw-type fuses require replacement, S-type fuses should be used.
- If fuses blow or circuit breakers trip frequently, it may be an indication that the circuits are overloaded. Have a qualified electrician inspect the circuit and make the appropriate repairs.