Circuit Installation & Updates in Baton Rouge, LA
Mr. Electric Protects Your Family & Appliances
As technology continually advances and new electronic devices and appliances become available, your home’s aging electrical system may have trouble keeping up. Mr. Electric of Baton Rouge specializes in circuit installation and updates for homeowners in Baton Rouge and Prairieville, LA. Upgrading or updating your circuitry ensures your home’s electrical system can safely support your current and future power needs. When you select our expert electricians to install or update your electrical circuit panel, there’s no need to worry about damaging your devices or electrical system. We invite you to learn more about circuit breaker installation and contact us today to request an estimate of your service cost.
How to Prevent an Electrical Circuit Overload
It’s vital to prevent electric circuit overloads from happening in your home. This problem occurs if electricity travels across a wire with more amperage than a circuit can handle. An example of this is plugging a laser printer and a computer tower into the same outlet. Your breaker will trip if your circuit does not have enough amperage to support both connected devices. Tripped circuit breakers cut power to all devices drawing electricity from that circuit, immediately halting productivity. Avoiding this issue is crucial because overloading your circuits could lead to electrical fires. To prevent this potential problem, you need to upgrade your home’s outlets to ensure they have sufficient electrical capacity. The licensed electricians at Mr. Electric of Baton Rouge are highly skilled at installing circuit breakers designed to meet your home’s electrical demands.
Why You Should Upgrade Your Circuits
Many homeowners have no idea they need to upgrade their electrical circuits, while others worry about the financial impact and don’t know what installing electrical circuit panel upgrades costs. Protecting your technology and family is worth having Mr. Electric of Baton Rouge’s professionals upgrade your circuits at an affordable and competitive price. Check out these reasons why you should upgrade your circuits today:
- Overloaded Outlets – If your home’s circuit breakers trip more often than they should, you should upgrade your circuits. Other reasons include wanting to have more outlets for your devices or using too many power strips or extension cords.
- Specialty Lighting – Have you considered enhancing your home’s look with specialty lighting? Upgrading your circuits can support track lighting, task lighting, mood lighting, recessed lighting, wall sconces, and other options.
- Security Systems – Keeping your family safe by warding off intruders is a worthwhile investment, but you need circuits that can handle a security system’s control panel.
- Appliances – Whether you’ve upgraded your appliances or moved into a new home, you may need additional outlets to power a chest freezer in your basement or a second refrigerator in your garage.
- Ceiling Fans – Upgrading your circuits can make it easy to turn off your ceiling fan while you leave the lights on with the flip of a switch.
- Additional Outdoor Electricity – There are plenty of additions you can make outdoors to extend your living space or power your holiday lights display. Upgrading your circuits gives you the support you need to add a hot tub, pool, steam room, sauna, security lighting, or a new sprinkler system.
- Emergency Generator Installation – Ensure your family has power when a blackout occurs. You’ll need a dedicated sub-panel to add an emergency generator to your home.
- Home Office Equipment – With more Louisiana residents working from home than in the past, you may need additional power outlets to support your home office equipment.
- Home Entertainment Centers – The living room can use a lot of power to run your TV, speakers, video gaming systems, DVD player, stereo, and other electronics. You can have the capacity to plug in all these devices safely by upgrading your circuits.
- Cable or Satellite TV – Adding cable or satellite television to your home’s bedrooms is easy when you upgrade your circuits.
- Home Efficiency Upgrades – Install solar panels, an electric vehicle charging station, or a solar water heater to make the most of your home.
- Garage or Workshop – If you spend time in your workshop or garage, you probably understand how aggravating it is to constantly unplug and re-plug your devices to use your power tools. We can add additional outlets to make your space more functional.
Trust Our Electricians for New Circuit Installations
Mr. Electric of Baton Rouge is a trusted electrical company serving homes and businesses in and around Baton Rouge and Prairieville, LA. We will gladly answer any questions you have about circuit installations and updates and can perform an assessment of your home’s electrical system to determine any necessary upgrades. Contact us today to schedule an appointment or request an estimate.