Outlet Installation in Riverview, FL
Do Your Electrical Outlets Need an Upgrade?
Modern homes are no match for old, outdated outlets. Many times, homeowners need significant upgrades to meet growing electricity demands. If you need additional outlets or updates, don't wait to get in touch with Mr. Electric of Riverview. We serve Riverview, Sun City, and Apollo Beach, FL with exceptional electrical work. We'll take a look at your outlets and recommend upgrades to keep you and your family safe from fire and electric shock. Installing an outlet is an easy process when you trust the professionals!
We Install a Wide Variety of Outlets
Most homeowners are familiar with two or three types of outlets. They may have special outlets in high-moisture areas and normal three-pronged receptacles everywhere else. But there are numerous types of outlets beyond the most common ones. Luckily, our team is skilled in all kinds of electrical outlet installation. We'll check out your current system and recommend installing any of the following:
- GFCI Outlets: Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI) outlets are installed near sinks, showers, and other high-moisture areas. They sense abnormal current flow and automatically stop electricity from flowing to the outlet when there's a risk of electric shock.
- ACFI Outlets: Arc Fault Circuit Interrupter (AFCI) outlets can sense power arcs and stop them before they cause additional hazards. AFCIs are instrumental in stopping fires.
- Smart Outlets: Smart devices are more and more popular, so it only makes sense that this technology would make its way to electrical systems as well. We can help you install smart outlets that allow you to keep an eye on your electricity from the convenience of your phone or computer.
- USB Outlets: USB outlets allow you to plug your smartphone charger right into the outlet—no adapter necessary!
- Switched Outlets: A switched outlet is a hybrid of a power receptacle and a power switch. When you plug something into this type of outlet, you can turn it off and on with the switch. We recommend this receptacle for hard-to-reach devices.
- Tamper-Resistant Outlets: Are you worried about your children getting hurt in the vicinity of an electrical outlet? While you could get those plastic plug covers, it's safer to invest in tamper-resistant receptacles. These devices can't be removed from the outlet, offering enhanced safety for small children.
- Two-Duplex Outlets: Upgrade from two plug spaces to four with these receptacles. Two-duplex outlets are especially useful in kitchens and entertainment centers that require lots of appliances.
- 15-amp Outlets: This is the standard for most home outlets. You'll find 15-amp receptacles in hallways, bedrooms, and other areas with few appliances.
- 20-amp Outlets: If you need a little extra power in your kitchen or bathroom, upgrade to a 20-amp outlet. This receptacle is better suited to high-current appliances.
- 30-amp Outlets: 30-amp outlets are great for appliances that require even more power, like gas dryers.
- 50-amp Outlets: If you need some really heavy-duty power, opt for a 50-receptacle outlet. You'll commonly find these in residential complexes around ovens and electric dryers.
How Mr. Electric of Riverview Stands Out
The team at Mr. Electric of Riverview is dedicated to providing exceptional electrical outlet and wiring services. Whether you have a small issue or a significant problem, rest assured our seasoned professionals can help. Florida communities trust us for our commitment to all of the following:
- Professionalism and polite, uniformed licensed electricians
- Reliable and prompt service
- Safety at the forefront of all our work
- Convenient scheduling
- The Neighborly Done Right Promise®
Get in Touch With Our Outlet Installation Experts
Do you need a heavy-duty outlet? Perhaps your child-proofing your home and want to know more about tamper-resistant receptacles. Whatever the case for you, Mr. Electric of Riverview is here to help. Our expert team can explain the pros and cons of each outlet option and provide efficient installation services. Get in touch with us today to learn more about our offerings.