Replace Your Circuit Breaker in Lansing, MI
Providing Premier Circuit Breaker Solutions in Michigan
When you need to replace your circuit breaker in Lansing or East Lansing, MI, you only need to call one company. At Mr. Electric of Lansing, our seasoned electrical professionals have spent years performing circuit breaker replacements and upgrades. As your household or commercial property’s electrical system ages and technology continues to advance and evolve, now’s the right time to update your circuit and ensure it safely supports your family or staff’s current and future electrical demands. Whether some warning signs have emerged like a frequently tripping circuit breaker, or you need to have an electrician inspect your current circuits, our licensed and seasoned electricians can help with various needs, including circuit breaker inspections, replacements, or upgrades to your property’s entire electrical system. We work efficiently and effectively to make our electrical services as convenient as possible. Reach out to us for more information or to schedule service.
What Is a Circuit Overload, and How Can I Prevent It?
When your system transfers more electricity across an electrical wire than your circuit can support, it can experience an overload. For example, powering your computer from the same outlet as your hair dryer can put an immense strain on your circuit, which may not have enough amperage to handle both devices simultaneously. This electrical strain causes your circuit to trip and sever power to all devices you’ve connected to it. You must ensure your circuit has enough capacity to support all your electrical demands by having us upgrade your circuits and wiring to avoid tripping your circuit. Mr. Electric of Lansing’s licensed professionals can perform a circuit breaker upgrade or replacement running your home or business’s power supply.
When Should I Upgrade or Replace My Circuit Breaker?
Mr. Electric of Lansing specializes in safe and effective solutions for Michigan residents’ circuit break concerns. Homeowners and business owners have several reasons to consider a circuit breaker replacement or upgrade, including the following:
- Overloaded Outlets – Do your circuit breakers constantly trip? Does your family rely on too many extension cords or power strips to plug in all devices? Do you want to have more outlets to support all your electronic needs?
- Security Systems – If warding off intruders by installing a security system is a goal of yours, you will need to connect a circuit breaker to the electrical system in your home.
- Specialty Lighting – If adding recessed lighting, task lighting, accent lighting, track lighting, or other specialty light fixtures in various home spaces is part of your electrical project, our talented electricians can ensure we connect them to your home’s circuit correctly.
- Appliances – Do you not have enough outlets to power all your appliances? Or, maybe you bought a freezer or second refrigerator and want to add it to your garage.
- Additional Outdoor Electricity – If you’re making outdoor space improvements with a pool, landscape lighting, or a new sprinkler system, we can keep the process running smoothly during every step.
- Ceiling Fans – Do you want to flip a simple switch to turn off your ceiling fan without turning off the light?
- Emergency Generator Installation – If your commercial or residential property needs to have backup power whenever a blackout occurs, installing an emergency generator requires a dedicated sub-panel specifically for this equipment.
- Home Entertainment Centers – Home entertainment systems require substantial power to run and play music, movies, and your favorite shows. Does plugging in all these devices at once without risking your breaker tripping sound like an ideal situation?
- Home Office Equipment – Do you need to add power outlets to your home office to support all its electrical needs?
- Cable or Satellite TV – Do you wish to enhance your bedroom’s enjoyment by adding cable or satellite television?
- Garage or Workshop – We can help you make your workspace or garage more functional by installing additional outlets.
- Home Efficiency Upgrades – Do you plan to install an electric vehicle charging station, solar panels, or a solar water heater at your home? If you intend to add any of these appliances or devices, you’ll need our professional team to ensure your electrical system has the necessary capacity to support the extra load.
How Much Does Replacing Circuit Breakers Cost?
Replacing a circuit breaker typically costs around one to two hundred dollars, but it depends on your job’s complexity and how many breakers we will need to replace. Mr. Electric of Lansing is ready to give you an accurate estimate of how much your project will cost.
Installing Circuit Breakers With Professional Results
At Mr. Electric of Lansing, we make safety our top priority on every job. While you might be tempted to try repairing your own electrical issues, hiring a professional electrician with the necessary licensing and experience to perform all electrical upgrades, repairs, or installations is crucial. A professional must install circuit breakers to code for safety standards and your insurance policy.
Schedule Premium Circuit Breaker Replacement Today
Whether your home or business’s circuit breaker needs repairs, replacement, or upgrading in Lansing or East Lansing, MI, Mr. Electric of Lansing’s experienced electricians can help. We will complete your electrical project with the exceptional workmanship you deserve. Contact us today to request an estimate and schedule an appointment!