Professional Electrical Outlet Installation Services in Garland, TX
Our Local Electricians Install Outlets for Homes & Businesses
Installing new electrical outlets is a safe and effective way to solve many energy-related problems you may have in your home. Mr. Electric of Garland specializes in electrical outlet installation for homes and businesses in Garland, TX. Our professional electricians will install electrical outlets to ensure you are up to code and keep you safe. Upgrading your outlets is the solution you need if your circuit breakers trip frequently. You also won’t have to worry about your family or employees fighting over outlet space. Our licensed and insured electricians offer electrical outlet installation services for two-duplex outlets, USB outlets, and more. Alleviate your cord-crowding situations by installing electrical outlets today. Learn more and get in touch with us to request an estimate.
Installing Multiple Types of Electrical Outlets
Not all electrical outlets are the same. The team at Mr. Electric of Garland installs outlets for residential and commercial properties in Garland, Sachse, and Rose Hill, TX. We are here to help you choose the proper outlets, including:
- Arc Fault Circuit Interrupter (AFCI) Outlets – An AFCI outlet will protect your building from a fire by detecting power arcs as they happen and stopping them in their tracks.
- Ground Fault Circuit Interrupted (GFCI) Outlets – GFCI outlets protect your loved ones from electric shows by sensing abnormal current flows and stopping electricity from flowing into the outlets.
- USB Outlets – You won’t need any more USB adaptors because you can plug your smartphone’s USB charger directly into the wall with a USB cord.
- Smart Outlets – With all the smart devices in your home, you’ll need smart outlets to allow you to monitor your home from anywhere in the world.
- Switched Outlets – Half power switch, half power receptacle; these outlets allow users to turn on and off appliances by flipping a switch. Switched outlets are useful for hard-to-reach devices.
- Two-Duplex Outlets – Double your standard outlet by going from two to four plug spaces. Use two-duplex outlets for home offices, kitchen counters, entertainment centers, and more.
- Tamper-Resistant Outlets – Keep your kids safe with child-resistant or child proof outlets. These outlets will safeguard small children against electrocution or shock and cannot be easily removed.
- Dedicated Amp Outlets – We install 15-amp, 20-amp, 30-amp, and 50-amp outlets. Standard 15-amp three-pronged outlets can be installed in guest bedrooms, hallways, and other spaces. A 20-amp outlet is a beefed-up version of a standard outlet and is ideal for kitchen counters and appliances. A 20-amp outlet differs from a 15-amp outlet because the left wire plug has a horizontal slot. We install 30-amp outlets to be used with large appliances such as RV shore power outlets or gas dryers. 50amp outlets are the most powerful for residential buildings and can be used for ovens, electric dryers, and more.
Schedule Electrical Outlet Installation Services Today
Mr. Electric of Garland can install any type of outlet your home or business needs. We don’t recommend making electrical outlet installation a DIY job because working with electricity can be extremely dangerous. We would be happy to give you a quote for your cost to install electrical outlets in your building. Contact us today to schedule an appointment or request an estimate.