What to Expect When Working With Mr. Electric of St. Paul
When we help you install an at-home EV charger, you can expect a thorough and diligent installation process. From inspecting your home’s electrical system to checking the equipment after installation, we will walk you through every step of the process. When you work with us to install your EV charging station, you can expect the following:
- A thorough inspection of your electrical system before we start the installation
- All equipment will be installed according to the manufacturer’s specifications
- Upgrading your electrical system with a new, dedicated 40-amp, 240-volt circuit with 8-AWG wiring
- Checking to ensure every part of the installation meets the standards of the National Electrical Code, all local permits, and local code requirements
- A final inspection after the installation to ensure the charger is working properly
- An in-person tutorial explaining how to use your charger, maintain it, and answer questions about usage, warranty terms, and limitations
EV Charger Installation and Replacement
When it comes to charging up your new EV in half the time, there’s nothing better than a Level 2 charger. And when it comes to installing a fast, efficient Level 2 home charger in your garage, driveway, or carport, you can trust the licensed electricians at your local Mr. Electric®.
EV Charger Repair and Service
Whatever brand of charging station you have, Mr. Electric can repair all components for your home charging station, including: power control units (PCU), battery monitoring systems (BMS), converters, power modules, cords, rectifiers, and dispensers.