High-Quality Track & Accent Lighting in Chesterfield, VA
Improve Your Space With Home Track & Accent Lighting
The indoor lighting you choose for your home can make a world of difference. A well-lit interior keeps rooms illuminated, accents features, and home décor, and helps with the functionality of different spaces, including offices, bathrooms, kitchens, small spaces, and even cabinets. Whatever indoor lighting needs you have, the proper installation will increase the value of your home and the comfort of you and your family in Chesterfield, VA, and the surrounding areas.
At Mr. Electric of Chesterfield, our highly experienced electricians can service your current indoor lighting fixtures, as well as the installation of track lighting or accent lights to illuminate the architecture and artistic style of your home. From simple illumination to customized wall lighting, track and accent lighting is a great way to add finishing touches to your home. No matter what your indoor lighting needs are, we’ve got you covered. Call us today to learn more!
How Is Accent Lighting Used?
Accent lighting emphasizes an area of space or a specific object. Some accent lighting fixtures include torches, sconces, spotlights, and any other type of light that illuminates a targeted area. Accent lighting is commonly used to:
- Highlight artwork
- Display objects
- Light up cabinets, nooks, and alcoves
- Illuminate a specific area for focused lighting
- Light up landscaping, including gardens, shrubs, trees, and flowers
- Illuminate your swimming pool
- Create a distinctive ambiance with colored light bulbs
Enhance Your Home With Versatile Track Lighting
Track lighting is a type of accent lighting that’s adjustable and versatile. A track of lights may hold two, three, or several more individual lights that may be pointed in whatever direction you wish. There are several ways an LED accent lighting track can illuminate and enhance your home:
- Strategically place track lights in a functional work area
- Create a certain mood in a room
- Define separate areas of a space
- Illuminate reading areas
- Set track heads upward to create ambient lighting
- Aim track heads downward to create task lighting
- Tracks can support general and task lighting simultaneously
- Relocate, remove, aim, or replace track lights as needed
Lighting Walls With Accent & Track Lighting
Installing accent and track lighting is an interior design technique that draws attention to different objects and areas of your home. Here are a few suggestions to maximize the impact of your new indoor lighting scheme:
- Create effective wall washing
- Display key points of interest in architecture and art
- Emphasize textured surfaces
- Set the mood of a room by playing light off paint colors, fabrics, and wood tones
Can a Handyman Install My Accent & Track Lighting?
While a handyman might be capable of installing accent and track lighting in your home, it’s essential to hire a licensed electrician to handle your lighting needs. They’re well-versed in ensuring everything is installed properly and up to code. While doing it yourself or hiring someone you know is tempting to save a little money, installing lighting without professional assistance can be dangerous.
The electricians at Mr. Electric of Chesterfield are highly experienced in installing and replacing a wide range of indoor lighting fixtures. We’ll not only install your indoor lighting correctly, but we’ll do it efficiently to ensure you save money on energy costs.
Schedule Your Track & Lighting Installation Today
Our expert electricians are waiting to hear your ideas for indoor lighting schemes and turn them into a reality. Let the professional team at Mr. Electric of Chesterfield help you with your track or accent lighting installation. Contact us today to learn more or schedule an appointment!