Electric vehicles are the choice of many drivers for their energy efficiency and positive impact on air quality. If your house isn’t ready to accommodate the needs of your EV, let us help you. Mr. Electric of Grand Prairie provides EV charger installation for Grand Prairie, TX homeowners. We have different types of EV chargers to ensure you have the perfect one for you. Our team of electrical experts will recommend an EV charger for your needs and provide residential electric vehicle supply equipment (EVSE) installation and service. Contact us to learn more today!
Expert Residential EV Charger Installation
Mr. Electric of Grand Prairie sends professional technicians to your home to safely and efficiently install your EV charger. When we come to your home to install your EV charger, you can expect the following:
- Our licensed electricians thoroughly inspect the EVSE equipment for any issues.
- We inspect the site to ensure your equipment is installed correctly according to the manufacturer’s specifications.
- We will upgrade your current electrical system with a 40-amp, 240-volt circuit with 8-AWG wiring to safely support a Level 2 charger’s power draw.
- Our electrician will install the EVSE equipment and ensure it follows all National Electrical Code standards.
- We will thoroughly explain the EV charger, ensuring you understand the equipment, usage, limitations, warranty terms, and maintenance needs.
EV Charger Installation and Replacement
When it comes to charging up your new EV in half the time, there’s nothing better than a Level 2 charger. And when it comes to installing a fast, efficient Level 2 home charger in your garage, driveway, or carport, you can trust the licensed electricians at your local Mr. Electric®.
EV Charger Repair and Service
Whatever brand of charging station you have, Mr. Electric can repair all components for your home charging station, including: power control units (PCU), battery monitoring systems (BMS), converters, power modules, cords, rectifiers, and dispensers.