Recessed Lighting Installation in Lubbock, TX
Improved Ambiance & Value With Recessed Lights
When you want to add a new sense of style to your home or business in or around Lubbock, TX, you can count on Mr. Electric of Lubbock’s team of experts to help you make a selection from various styles and designs of recessed lights to create a more inviting space.
Indoor recessed lighting is an excellent way to enhance your residential, commercial, or industrial space’s look and achieve the best possible functionality and design. Our team of highly trained electricians will start your project by walking you through the perfect lighting selection process and keep you informed and confident in our exceptional recessed lighting installation services. Recessed lighting installation isn’t the only solution we can provide. Our expert team has extensive experience performing a broad range of commercial and residential electrical services for Lubbock-area residents. Call us today!
What Is Recessed Lighting?
You can use several lighting types to enhance your home or business’s look, comfort, and value. Electricians install recessed lighting in a ceiling, and this type includes finished trim you can see whenever you look at your fixture. Recessed lighting is also known as in-ceiling lighting. This lighting offers several benefits to homeowners and business owners. Recessed lighting is convenient and versatile, and it provides a high return on investment. Overall, recessed lighting effectively enhances any space's look, feel, and functionality.
Mr. Electric of Lubbock’s licensed electricians quickly and carefully install recessed lighting fixtures. You might need 10 or 100, and our skilled technicians can design a premier lighting plan that maximizes your residential or commercial space’s best features. When installing recessed lighting, it’s vital to have a licensed, experienced professional perform the installation.
What Are a Recessed Lighting Fixture’s Parts?
Mr. Electric of Lubbock's expertise encompasses a broad range of premium home lighting options, including recessed lighting and widespread use in various domestic spaces. We’ve listed and described the three main components of a recessed lighting fixture:
- Housing – The housing component of a recessed lighting fixture is also referred to as the can and is the part concealed within your ceiling where the wiring is located.
- Trim – A recessed lighting fixture’s trim is the decorative, visual part you see when looking at it from below. You can customize your fixtures’ trim depending on your style preferences.
- Bulb – The bulb is the light source within a recessed lighting fixture. It is essential to select the correct bulb wattage and heat to prevent fires within your ceiling.
Can a Handyman Install Recessed Lighting?
Yes, a handyman may be capable of performing a recessed lighting installation. However, it’s much safer and more effective to put your project in the hands of a qualified, licensed electrician. Recessed lighting fixtures require special care and close attention to detail because of their installation within an opening of your wall or ceiling. Experienced electricians understand the dangers of improperly installing recessed lighting fixtures. It becomes a fire hazard if they choose the wrong bulb wattage or incorrectly wire your fixture.
Benefits of Installing Recessed Lighting in Your Home
Our experts know how to install high-quality recessed lighting in various types of homes. In-ceiling lighting is a smart home improvement job, both financially and for your own enjoyment and quality of life. The following are reasons to consider recessed lighting installation:
- Versatility – Recessed lighting fixtures offer a broad range of options regarding their look and functionality.
- Improve Look & Functionality – Recessed lighting makes smaller spaces look more open because an electrician hides the fixture within the ceiling, also making it less noticeable. To add intense yet adjustable brightness, you can use recessed lighting in different types of rooms, including kitchens, bathrooms, and offices
- Increase Home Value – Recessed lighting can increase your selling price when you're ready to sell your residential or commercial property. In-ceiling lighting is one of homeowners' and business owners' most valuable projects when they want to put equity back into their properties.
- Smart Technology Compatible – Today's recessed lighting options are compatible with smart technology. You can dim your lights, turn them on or off, and pre-set programs based on your needs at the push of a button.
Schedule Recessed Lighting Installation Today
When you need a professional to install recessed lighting, you can count on the experienced electricians at Mr. Electric of Lubbock to guide you through every step of the process. Whether you're installing new recessed lighting in your Lubbock, TX home or business or want to upgrade your existing in-ceiling lighting, we can help make your dreams come true with timely and high-quality electrical work. Contact us to speak with us about our recessed lighting installation services!