24/7 Emergency Electrical Services in Lubbock, TX
The Emergency Electrician Local Homeowners Trust
When the lights go out, you need an emergency electrician that will prioritize your home's safety and your well-being. Mr. Electric of Lubbock is the premier local emergency electrical service provider in Lubbock, TX, with a team of certified technicians with years of experience safely troubleshooting electrical systems. We understand how stressful it can be when you're having a problem with your electricity. Whether that means a tripped circuit, an outlet that's shooting sparks, or a complete power outage, our 24-hour emergency electricians are at your disposal. You can contact us at any time to provide lightning-fast assistance for urgent electrical issues.
When You Need to Call a 24-Hour Emergency Electrician
Is your situation an electrical emergency? It can be hard to tell. Electricity can be very dangerous if used incorrectly, so we understand that you may not be sure when to call for help. Here are some of the signs that indicate an emergency electrician should handle your situation:
- A hot-to-the-touch outlet or switch
- A circuit breaker that won't stop tripping
- Lights that flicker and turn off
- A strange burning smell
- Buzzing noises
- Wet electrical panels
- Partial or total power loss
- A switch or device has given someone an electric shock
Stray sparks or electrical currents aren't just inconvenient for your household devices - they can start fires and be very dangerous in the wrong situation. No matter what time of day these issues may occur, it's critical to contact a 24 hour emergency electrical service right away. We want to keep you safe, and it's always better to be safe than sorry when it comes to electrical problems.
What to Do in an Electrical Emergency
If you're dealing with an electrical emergency, acting quickly is important. Mr. Electric of Lubbock is here to help you every step of the way. Here are a few steps to take in any electrical emergency:
- Remain Calm - It may be difficult, but remaining calm will help you deal with the situation.
- Identify the Problem - Identify what type of emergency you're facing and take detailed notes about the issue. If you're not sure, it's best to play it safe and call a professional instead of investigating further.
- Turn Off Power Sources - If it's safe, turn off any power sources such as breakers or fuses that might be causing the issue.
- Contact Mr. Electric - After you've identified the issue and taken steps to turn off power sources, contact Mr. Electric of Lubbock for 24-hour emergency electrical service. We'll send one of our expert electricians to your home as soon as possible.
How Much Does a Lubbock Emergency Electrician Cost?
Are you facing a tripped switch or a sparking outlet, but you're not sure of the cost? Our team at Mr. Electric. of Lubbock can help. We provide emergency electrician services and are committed to providing honest, transparent pricing so you know exactly what to expect. While we can't know how much a job will cost until we look at the problem, we strive to be as upfront and fair as possible. Some factors that could influence the cost of your emergency electric service include your location, the distance the electrician has to travel, and the price of any replacement parts that may be needed. We're always happy to discuss our rates and any other questions you may have, so feel free to contact us even if you're not dealing with an emergency.
Call Our 24-Hour Emergency Electricians in Lubbock Today
When your home needs fast electrical service and it can't wait, you can rely on Mr. Electric of Lubbock. Our emergency electricians can provide you with the help you need in any electrical emergency. Whether you need repairs, maintenance, or installation service, we have the knowledge and experience to handle everything. Our team always arrives on time and is ready to work—no matter the hour! Contact us today to learn more!