Circuit Breaker Installation & Updates in Lubbock, TX
Protect Your Family & Appliances With Mr. Electric of Lubbock
It’s important to ensure your home or business’s electrical system can keep up with increasing electrical demands. As technology rapidly advances and new electronics become available, the aging electrical system on your property might struggle to continue safely supporting its current and future electrical needs. At Mr. Electric of Lubbock, our licensed electricians specialize in circuit installation and upgrades for home and business owners in Lubbock, TX and the surrounding areas.
When you rely on our experts to install electrical circuit panel upgrades, you won’t have to worry about damaging your devices or electrical system. We're happy to answer any questions about our circuit breaker installation and other residential and commercial electrical services. Call us today to request an estimate for service!
How to Prevent an Electrical Circuit Overload
Electrical circuit overloads can quickly become a dangerous situation. It’s crucial to prevent your home or commercial building’s electric system from overloading, which typically happens when more amperage is transferred across an electrical wire than the circuit can handle. An example would be plugging a hair dryer and a vacuum cleaner into the same outlet. If your circuit doesn’t have enough amperage to support both appliances, the circuit breaker will trip and cut power to all the devices using that circuit.
Overloaded circuits can lead to electrical fires, so it’s important to keep your circuit from overloading by ensuring it's upgraded and has sufficient electrical capacity. The licensed electricians at Mr. Electric of Lubbock, TX are highly experienced in installing circuit breakers designed to meet your electrical demands.
Why You Should Upgrade Your Circuits
While some home and business owners don’t understand the importance of making sure your electrical circuits are upgraded, others are worried it will be an expensive project. Protecting your family, employees, technology, and property is worth the investment of having our professional electricians upgrade your circuits. We’ll find cost-effective solutions for all your needs. Some of the common reasons you should upgrade your circuits include:
- Overloaded Outlets – Do your circuit breakers trip often? Are you using power strips and extension cords often? This could be a sign your outlets are overloaded and your circuits need to be upgraded.
- Security Systems – If you plan on installing a security system to protect your Lubbock property, your circuit breaker will need to be connected to your home’s electrical system.
- Specialty Lighting – If you want to add any type of specialty lighting fixture to your home, the licensed electricians at Mr. Electric of Lubbock can ensure they’re properly connected to your circuit.
- Appliances – Do you want to add appliances but are running out of outlets to plug them into? Perhaps you want to add a second refrigerator to your garage. Our experts can help make that happen.
- Additional Outdoor Electricity – If you’re improving your property’s outdoor space by adding landscape lighting or an irrigation system that will be connected to your circuit, we can help ensure the process goes smoothly.
- Ceiling Fans – Our electricians can find quick solutions for ceiling fan customizations.
- Emergency Generator Installation – If you want your home or business in Lubbock to have a reliable backup power supply during blackouts, your emergency generator will need a dedicated sub-panel of its own.
- Home Entertainment Centers – Home entertainment systems require a high electrical demand to continue running. Are your circuits able to keep up with the increasing energy demands of your home?
- Home Office Equipment – When you need additional power outlets to support the electrical needs of your home office, our team of electricians can help.
- Cable or Satellite TV – Our team can help homeowners who want to add cable or satellite television in their bedrooms or other rooms in their homes.
- Garage or Workshop – Do you wish you had heat and light in your garage? We can install additional outlets in your workspace or garage to make the area more functional.
- Home Efficiency Upgrades – If you’re planning to install solar panels or an electric vehicle charging station at your house, you’ll need our professional assistance with ensuring your electrical system can handle the extra load.
Trust Our Electricians for New Circuit Installations
With years of experience, your local Mr. Electric of Lubbock is a trusted electrical company serving home and business owners throughout Lubbock, TX and the surrounding areas. We’re happy to answer any questions you might have about our circuit breaker installation services. We can assess your home or business’s electrical system to determine if it needs to be upgraded.
With all the increasing demands of technology today, it’s crucial to ensure your electrical system is in tip-top shape for the safety of your residents, visitors, and property. Contact us today to schedule an appointment or request an estimate with our team of expert electricians!