Diagnosis and Repair
Are you having issues with your home electrical wiring? Puzzling home wiring issues can pop up seemingly out of nowhere, creating the potential for dangerous fire and electrocution safety hazards. Don’t stand around scratching your head while the safety of your family and your home are at risk, trust in the professionals at Mr. Electric® to quickly and safely address your home electrical wiring. Call us today to redeem $50 off any electrical service or repair.
Dangers of Home Electrical Wiring
While you may be capable of basic electrical tasks such as installing a fan or replacing a light switch, safety experts warn against DIY dabbling into most home electrical wiring issues. The Electrical Safety Foundation International lists residential electrical systems as the cause of nearly 55,000 fires, 500 deaths, 1,400 injuries, and $1.4 billion in property damage annually. Don’t put yourself, your family, or your home at risk. Trust in Mr. Electric.
The professionals at Mr. Electric can quickly and accurately diagnose and repair common home electrical wiring issues such as:
- Power surges
- Intermittent power
- Overloaded circuits
- Service panel issues
- Improper grounding
- Frequent circuit breaker trips
- Redundant wiring
- Outdated wiring
- Insufficient voltage
- Insufficient incoming amperage
- Exposed or damaged wires
- Dead outlets
- Outlet sparks
- Faulty switches
- Flickering lights
- Hot receptacles
- Frequent light bulb burnouts
The Mr. Electric Advantage
In partnership with the Electrical Safety Foundation International (ESFI), Mr. Electric has the most accurate, up-to-date electrical safety information available for the protections of your home and family. Our professionals offer complimentary home electrical wiring safety checkups to help you identify areas for improvement, from GFCIs and wiring upgrades to identifying electrical fire and shock threats - even installing smoke and carbon monoxide detectors!
Looking for more than your average service call? Sign up for one our exclusive Advantage Plans.
- Peace of Mind: A full electrical safety check by Mr. Electric professionals ensures the safety of your home. We will not only provide a report of findings, but a quote for necessary repairs as well.
- Priority Scheduling: Priority service for emergency needs.
- Price Protection: Pricing by the job, not the hour, to help you save money. What’s more – we won’t raise your agreement price during effective dates.
- Service You Can Trust: Trained, reliable, service professionals that are licensed, bonded, and insured with a full background check for your peace of mind.
- Record Keeping: We retain complete records of all maintenance and repairs, as well as provide a written report at the completion of work.
- A Transferable Agreement: Should you sell your home or move, your Advantage Plan is fully transferable.
Experiencing home electrical wiring issues? Contact Mr. Electric today. Our professionals have the tools and expertise necessary for the quick, safe resolution of your home’s electrical needs.