Energy efficient lighting will not only save you money, but will also save our earth. Light Emitting Diode (LED) lights are extremely efficient and come in a wide range to suit your specific residential or commercial needs. Here are some reasons LED lighting is great for the environment and great for you:
- LED light bulbs last 10 times longer than fluorescent light bulbs and 25 times longer than incandescent bulbs.
- LED lights do not cause heat buildup, which means they can help reduce air conditioning costs in your home.
- LED lighting uses less power than other types of light. This is great for portable generators in power emergencies and will save you money on energy bills.
- LED light bulbs are completely free of hazardous mercury and other hazardous materials.
- LED lights may seem expensive initially, but they pay for themselves over time as they last around 10 years or longer.
- LED lights are extremely durable and can resist extreme conditions including shock, vibration, rough weather and other impacts.
LED lights are quickly becoming the preferred lighting option for residential and commercial use. Call us today to have LED lights installed in your home or business.