Circuit Breaker Replacement
Electricity is the lifeblood of our homes and it’s all managed by your circuit breaker. Circuit breakers have a lot more to handle every year as our lives become filled with new, advanced devices, computers and appliances. Is your circuit breaker up to date—or is your old breaker limping along, struggling to meet the new demands? Mr. Electric® can help.
Symptoms of Overloaded Circuit Breakers
Most homes are still operating with old breakers and many are beginning to feel the pinch. Is your old circuit breaker keeping up? Are you blowing fuses right and left these days? Turn to the experts at Mr. Electric for a solution to supply all the power your home needs, with a circuit breaker replacement.
Benefits of Circuit Breaker Replacement
- Protect expensive electronics, computers and appliances from electrical surges and the risk of damage to the devices
- Prevent possible data loss from your computers when electrical supply is interrupted
- Avoid interruptions to your Internet connection and other important connections to the outside world
- Minimize the risk of fire when your old breaker gets overloaded
- Say goodbye to the inconvenience of using just one or two electrical devices or appliances at once to avoid tripping the circuit breaker
Professional Installation is Key to Safe Circuit Breaker Operation
- Improper installation can leave you vulnerable to fire, putting you and your family in danger.
- You could also experience property loss, through a fire at your home, but also through electrical surges or interruptions from an carelessly installed circuit breaker.
- Circuit breakers must be installed to code for safety and insurance reasons.
- An unskilled individual could electrocute themselves if they lack the skill and experience of a professional electrician when dealing with high voltage.
- Mr. Electric is the one to choose to install your new circuit breaker. Our licensed electricians are prompt, friendly and professional. We'll do the job right the first time.
After your new circuit breaker installation, you’ll enjoy the freedom to run the microwave, toaster and air conditioner all at the same time. Your home’s electrical power will have a new infrastructure to keep your all your juice-loving electronics up and running. In addition, your Mr. Electric professional will inspect your entire home electrical system for free.
Free Residential Electrical Inspection
We always like to leave our customers with complete peace of mind before we leave their home, and a professional electrical inspection is one way for us to do that. When Mr. Electric evaluates your home’s electrical system, you can find out if all the wiring in your house is intact, learn about energy efficient lighting options, surge protection and more.
Does your home have a power problem? Just call on the electrical experts at Mr. Electric. We’re always on call in your neighborhood--and we have the solution to keep your home’s power grid up and running, safely and dependably. Call on Mr. Electric for a circuit breaker replacement and get your whole home electrical check up for free. Contact Mr. Electric today!