Electric Repair in Birmingham, AL
Electrical problems are serious safety issues. Trust your residential and commercial electrical repairs to Mr. Electric of Birmingham. Our licensed electricians are held to the highest quality standards of workmanship. As trained professionals, they will treat your home or business with respect and provide you world-class customer service. You’ll know the price before your electrician starts work. And the electrician will conduct a complete electrical safety inspection before leaving. Electrical problems can happen day or night, so Mr. Electric is ready 24/7 for your emergency service needs.
Of course you might need electrical repair service if your home or business is the only one on the block with lost power, but there are many other symptoms that could indicate electrical issues:
- Flickering – lights go off and on rapidly
- Brownouts – dimmed lights for a noticeable amount of time
- Surges – lights get bright for a flash
- Scorched Outlets – brown or grey stains on an outlet
- Tripped Breakers – the electrical panel breakers turn off the circuit frequently
- Lightning – a lightning strike can overload circuits and cause smoke or fire, plus damage appliances
At Mr. Electric of Birmingham, our top priority is to keep your home and business safe. Customer trust us for their electrical repair services throughout the Birmingham metro area, including Alabaster, Hoover, Indian Springs Village, Lake Purdy, Meadowbrook, and Pelham. Call Mr. Electric today to schedule an appointment – we have the power to make things better!